Home

NCAA Football 10 Info

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
NCAA Football 10 Info

Our pre-release info plan is being put together. We are going to be taking the same approach as Madden by announcing something each week, as opposed to announcing everything all at once like on NCAA Football 09.

Officially it starts today and it is... drumroll... Procedural Awareness.

Most of you have probably read about it on the Madden Forum, but here is a link: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-nfl-10-a.html

Ok, so nothing new and exciting yet. But I wanted to at least let you guys know that the news will start rolling in this month all the way up to a few weeks before the game hits shelves. So hang tight and check weekly.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 10 Info

great news. thanks for the update man.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Finally
Old 02-05-2009, 03:21 PM   #4
Rookie

vexerr's Arena

OVR: 7

As always thanks for the info, OMT. Not sure how much you can actually tell us, but is this mostly a cosmetic thing or will it actually affect gameplay? i.e a receiver not seeing a ball come his way, linebackers no longer picking off passes with their backs turned... etc.

thanks

EDIT: After reading more of the madden thread it made a little more sense. Still curious as to how much and how it will be integrated.

Last edited by vexerr; 02-05-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:33 PM   #5
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexerr
As always thanks for the info, OMT. Not sure how much you can actually tell us, but is this mostly a cosmetic thing or will it actually affect gameplay? i.e a receiver not seeing a ball come his way, linebackers no longer picking off passes with their backs turned... etc.

thanks

EDIT: After reading more of the madden thread it made a little more sense. Still curious as to how much and how it will be integrated.
I'm pretty sure it will be parallel with what is in Madden. Both games share the engineering team that implemented this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I'm pretty sure it will be parallel with what is in Madden. Both games share the engineering team that implemented this.
After reading the Ian explanation. All i ask is that the ball in that example gets knocked down often. I just would hate to see the DBs get fixed and the offense be even better. I like the idea of the feature. Just would like to see the defense have a fighting chance and more balls hitting the ground. Even if that's just me having to change the sliders because the average person doesn't like that.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 38

finally
Old 02-05-2009, 04:17 PM   #8
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
After reading the Ian explanation. All i ask is that the ball in that example gets knocked down often. I just would hate to see the DBs get fixed and the offense be even better. I like the idea of the feature. Just would like to see the defense have a fighting chance and more balls hitting the ground. Even if that's just me having to change the sliders because the average person doesn't like that.
I don't think that is what it does. Instead of players that appear to have eyes in the back of their head, they will have actually seen the ball before making the play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »