Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 - Feel the Drama

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 - Feel the Drama within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2009, 11:06 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 - Feel the Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogiecalf
what I want to know is will Tiger Woods PGA Tour be available for pc? some of us can't afford to buy extra gamming equipment to play if we can't use our computers
I think you will see EA announce their plans for the PC in the near future.....
Old 02-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #10
Rookie

Gamecocks625's Arena

OVR: 4

The DS is in dire need of a good golf game. Is there any word on whether 2010 is heading to the DS?
Old 02-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #11
MVP

No idea....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

I gotta be honest . . . I really think EA needs to do something about the difficulty of the Tiger Woods series. I have bought the game every year hoping for more of a challenge and I just get the same things over and over again. I think I am going to take a break from the TW series because I really do feel as if it's the same game every year with a few minor tweaks here and there. I never use spin, use the hardest settings and I'm still firing in the high 50's to low 60's. It's just not fun to shoot over -20 in every tournament anymore.

I'm not trying by any means to dampen the excitement for TW 2010, but the game just needs something new. I'm not sure what that is, but I just don't think I will spend the $60 on it this year with the very good possibility of it being very similar to previous years.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemj23
I'm not trying by any means to dampen the excitement for TW 2010, but the game just needs something new. I'm not sure what that is, but I just don't think I will spend the $60 on it this year with the very good possibility of it being very similar to previous years.
Can't blame you for how you feel about past TW games. I felt very much the same until I saw TW10 last week at EA Tiburon. While I would like to expand on what I saw, I am under strict NDA not to talk about the game until the game gets closer to shipping. What I CAN say is that I went to Tiburon with a whole host of questions and left with the majority of them answered satisfactorily. Keep an eye out for online sites such as IGN, etc as the game gets closer to shipping because I think you just might be pleasantly surprised. I was blown away with what I saw.....
Old 02-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Can't blame you for how you feel about past TW games. I felt very much the same until I saw TW10 last week at EA Tiburon. While I would like to expand on what I saw, I am under strict NDA not to talk about the game until the game gets closer to shipping. What I CAN say is that I went to Tiburon with a whole host of questions and left with the majority of them answered satisfactorily. Keep an eye out for online sites such as IGN, etc as the game gets closer to shipping because I think you just might be pleasantly surprised. I was blown away with what I saw.....
Divot - thanks for the information. I should have also noted that I really want to buy TW every year and ultimately I have, but I didn't keep '09 for very long because I just wasn't impressed with the Hank Haney and club tweaking additions. I love Tiger Woods and golf and really hope that this year's game can provide some realistic challenge. That is what ultimately has got me concerned and bored over the past few years.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:56 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemj23
That is what ultimately has got me concerned and bored over the past few years.
Pretty much sums up my experience as well, however, I have just started playing the 360 version again this week using Powercap 5 and no grids on the green and getting a pretty challenging experience in PGA TOUR Season mode....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #16
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

So this game gets a 6mo dev cycle? That is a lame move from EA. Why not release some DLC for 09 and push this game out a year and six months to June of 2010. Maybe in that time they could make it play half way as good as the five year old Links 2004.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »