Home

MLB 09 The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots: Round 4

This is a discussion on MLB 09 The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots: Round 4 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 09 The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots: Round 4

Jdurg- that was in serious bad taste dude even if you were just joking.

Tribelifer
Old 02-27-2009, 10:36 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 11

All the power to the guy. Substance abuse is a horrific addiction to overcome. Just ask anyone who has ever tried quitting smoking, or drinking. Harder drugs are even more painful to overcome. The thing is, there will always be that part of your brain that still craves for it. As long as Hamilton is able to keep that part of the brain under control, he will be fine.

As someone who had issues with some things before in his life (not nearly at the level that Hamilton had), sometimes it is quite cathartic to look back on those times and laugh. When you then look at how your are now, it makes you feel REALLY good. Better than any drug can ever make you feel.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #11
Banned

I hear ya dude- I have been there myself. I know you meant no harm or insult and were just making a crack...I was just watching it too and felt insulted by the comment to him...for like I said I experienced that stuff as well. No harm no foul...let's get this back on track with this thread...Pics look amazing for all sysytems.

Tribelifer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2009, 10:46 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribeLifer
I hear ya dude- I have been there myself. I know you meant no harm or insult and were just making a crack...I was just watching it too and felt insulted by the comment to him...for like I said I experienced that stuff as well. No harm no foul...let's get this back on track with this thread...Pics look amazing for all sysytems.

Tribelifer
My apologies as well. (I was even tempted to bold a portion of your reply but thought better of it. You know which line I'm talking about. )

Again, these images and videos are STUNNING! Last year, my father stopped by and saw me playing it. He thought it was one of the "Yankees Classics" games on YES. Then he saw it was a video game. Suffice it to say, he was stunned. I can't wait to play a game against the Blue Jays, then on replay move the camera to where our seats are going to be on July 4th and show him how it looks. (Going to three games this year thanks to my tax return. The first is the June 4th game against Texas. Field level seats in right field. 16 rows behind the right field wall. Next is the July 4th game I'm taking my father to. Field Level seats in left field. 11 rows behind the left field wall. Final game is my birthday, August 6th against the Red Sox. Night game. Going to work from our NY office that day, then go see the game with a few friends/colleagues. Middle deck, left field stands, five rows from the front. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
Old 02-27-2009, 10:48 PM   #13
Banned

LOL oh God...just noticed I typed that.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:27 AM   #14
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12
tuesdays going to be a great day!
Old 02-28-2009, 10:19 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0
I dare to ask the question.....who's going to come down with a case of the flu on Tuesday-Wednesday......get those games in!!!

Wish I had this weekend, stay out of the way wife, kids, family and friends........it's just me, my PS3 and The Show.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »