Home

UFC 2009 Undisputed Video and Screenshots: Quinton Jackson and Keith Jardine

This is a discussion on UFC 2009 Undisputed Video and Screenshots: Quinton Jackson and Keith Jardine within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2009, 08:34 PM   #9
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: UFC 2009 Undisputed Video and Screenshots: Quinton Jackson and Keith Jardine

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I dont think Tito or Cro Cop have fights left. Tito is healing from a back injury and has been rumored to sign with Affliction or Strikeforce. That couldnt happen if he was signed with the UFC. Same goes for Cro Cop who has fought twice overseas and was released by Dana.

I dont think they will see it as good promotion because they arent getting a cut. They will feel that Dana is selling video games using their likeness without truly benefitting since they arent in the UFC.
well those french guys said they are in the game for sure, and I have no reason to doubt them. they played it and just were answering as many questions as they could. They both could have signed 2 years ago, and under that circumstance it doesn't matter who they are with because their likeness would have been given to ufc and thq for videogames - Either way...at this point I'd be very suprised if they were not in the game based on what the french guys said and the 'classics' mode especially for tito and arlovski. Hopefull I'll remember to get the link on here tomorro...I'm watching some hdnet fights online at the moment, so I can't do it right away.

I think that after you read the translation(which is correct because I can understand french) you'll be convinced too. They played the game at multiple stations for over an hour and Kongo was there too! The main guy writing up his experience made a special point of mentioning tito.
just to add to this cro cop is heavily rumoured to fight in ufc 101 or 100 from what i understand. Arlovski's name was in a poster for the game as well as others that have moved on. I'll post that if I can find it too. I believe it also had one other 'iffy' guys like these that I was suprised to see, maybe tim silvia, but I can't be sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »