Home

Fight Night Round 4 Trailer - First Gameplay

This is a discussion on Fight Night Round 4 Trailer - First Gameplay within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 1st FN Rd 4 Gameplay vid up folks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequILLa
I wasn't easily impressed, maybe I need to see a full round or so of a fight. I'm kinda worried now. It almost reminded me of prizefighter with better graphics...ouch!!
Gameplay is NOTHING like prizefighter. Round 4 is miles beyond PF.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #10
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

looks good so far can't wait for more actual footage.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:21 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Wow those character models are sick! Im obviously not blown away by the trailer cuz its just a teaser. but i saw a lot of good things in there if you examine it. Ali shuffle looked spot on, Head movement by tyson at some points were awesome.

If you read the text that pops up during the trailer it says "your one clean punch away from ending the fight" or something along those lines. I love that!

In the ESPN preview the producer said there are certain spots on the head and body that do more damage. Like hitting someone flush in the Chin or temple does serious damage.
Very true. I can't wait to talk about some of the head-to-head matches I had. I experienced these 'hot points' first hand.
(Be quiet Wepeeler! )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Looking good so far. Looks like they still need to tweak the framerate a little bit, and Ali jab looks kinda strange.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darxide
Gameplay is NOTHING like prizefighter. Round 4 is miles beyond PF.

I said it reminded me of prizefighter, but it's hard to tell on a teaser gameplay trailor. Ali jabs was looking awkard, it's just looked really weird. Some of Tyson's body work look excellent. Now saying the gameplay was miles ahead of Prizefighter you had to have played it then, because the trailer doesn't display miles because little was shown. I know it's going be better then prizefighter as far as gameplay is concerned, but it reminded me of Prizefighter. Now the graphics look amazing. You have to understand I haven't played the game, the guys that went to the community day did, all I have is that trailor to go by.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequILLa
I said it reminded me of prizefighter, but it's hard to tell on a teaser gameplay trailor. Ali jabs was looking awkard, it's just looked really weird. Some of Tyson's body work look excellent. Now saying the gameplay was miles ahead of Prizefighter you had to have played it then, because the trailer doesn't display miles because little was shown. I know it's going be better then prizefighter as far as gameplay is concerned, but it reminded me of Prizefighter. Now the graphics look amazing. You have to understand I haven't played the game, the guys that went to the community day did, all I have is that trailor to go by.
Ah, I apologize, I was one of the guys that went to the community day. Trust me, Once you start playing this, Prizefighter will be a distant (painful) memory.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:16 PM   #15
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darxide
Ah, I apologize, I was one of the guys that went to the community day. Trust me, Once you start playing this, Prizefighter will be a distant (painful) memory.
Hey Darx please forgive Tequilla. Since his body never gets sore, his brain usually does... hence the Prizefighter comparison. i kid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Hey Darx please forgive Tequilla. Since his body never gets sore, his brain usually does... hence the Prizefighter comparison. i kid.
lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »