Home

Fight Night Round 4 Blog: The Heavyweights

This is a discussion on Fight Night Round 4 Blog: The Heavyweights within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Fight Night Round 4 Blog: The Heavyweights

EA has posted another Fight Night Round 4 blog. This one covers the heavyweights.

Quote:
"Hey fight fans. Over the upcoming weeks we'll be revealing our roster and accompanying screenshots for everyone to view. At the moment, Brian and the rest of the game team are in the busiest time of their development cycle. I know they are really excited about finishing up the game and getting it out to the ever growing number of fans that have been patiently waiting for the next installment of Fight Night. We'll continue to share the screens here along with blogs and news from the Fight Night team for all our sports fans to check out along with sharing information on the Fight Night Round 4 website. Click on the the thumbs to see the larger image. Without further ado, here is Brizzo's recap of the heavyweight lineup with one more heavyweight fighter to be revealed in the upcoming weeks!"

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
The heavyweight roster seems a little shallow (UFC seems to have more meat packed in), but here's hoping this will be more than just Fight NIght Round 3.5. I am going with Hollyfield as the mystery man.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:09 PM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Fight Night Round 4 Blog: The Heavyweights

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
The heavyweight roster seems a little shallow (UFC seems to have more meat packed in), but here's hoping this will be more than just Fight NIght Round 3.5. I am going with Hollyfield as the mystery man.

The mystery man is Tommy Morrison. Cant compare it to the UFC because you only have to go one place to sign fighters in that game.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:19 PM   #4
LP
Johnny Canuck

LP's Arena

OVR: 19

I know Prizefighter was considered a sub par game, but their roster was quite good. They had a lot of current fighters, and some excellent young talent. This grouping of heavyweights is somewhat disgusting to me. They (EA) has much more money to spend than 2K. I'm expecting a much better list of names for other divisions.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The mystery man is Tommy Morrison. Cant compare it to the UFC because you only have to go one place to sign fighters in that game.
Why would they leave tommy morrison for last? Its not like he matters to most boxing fans. Why the suspense as if its gonna be a great surprise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #6
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Why would they leave tommy morrison for last? Its not like he matters to most boxing fans. Why the suspense as if its gonna be a great surprise?

Beats me but Morrsion has been confirmed and he's a heavyweight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »