Home

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania Review

This is a discussion on WWE Legends of Wrestlemania Review within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2009, 12:21 PM   #9
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
Definitely going to rent. But the AKI developed games on the N64 have yet to be topped by any other developer.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:24 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 12
I played the demo, thought the gameplay was "just ok." But I mostly want to play it for nostalgia reasons, because most of the guys in the game are from back when I was a kid and used to watch wrasslin every weekend. That said, I'm certainly not going to pay 60 bucks for the game, especially given all the reviews that have been lukewarm at best. Now if I could pick it up for 20 bucks, I would buy it in a heartbeat. So I think I am going to just hold off until I can find a used copy for cheap.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:36 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 38
Great game couldnt stop playing for 2 weeks , great memories .
I do wish they build upon it with a deeper legend roster and maybe a road to WM I give it 8/10 with room to grow .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2009, 10:15 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 9
This game is AWWWW-FULL!

It makes Sm vs Raw look great
Old 04-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: WWE Legends of Wrestlemania Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
I truly wish Ricky Steamboat were in it. And the "Model" Rick Martel. THQ has so many more wrestlers that I hope they put into it.

Give the Barbarian, Paul Roma, Demolition, Hercules, Akeem, Virgil, Tito, Barry Windham, Lex Lugar, Slick, Repo Man, Crush, Tugboat / Typhoon, Killer Bees, Dynamite Kid, Warlord, Texas Tornado, Terry Funk, Paul Orndorf, Bob Orton some love
If you want to put in the time and effort, there's some really good CAWs floating around now. With the custom music option for entrances, you're set.

Old 04-26-2009, 05:33 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 26
this is a great game, but the controls do need some getting use to before mastering
Old 04-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #15
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Agreed. I think people shouldn't pay any mind to the roster and connect them with the "WWF / WWE." If we want to be super technical, Ric Flair had most of his dominance OUTSIDE the WWF / WWE. Should he be on the roster?

Arn Anderson is a legend, therefore he should be there. I also think alot of guys are slamming the controls / gameplay. They are not perfect by any means, but there is an underlying depth here with the control system and I've found the game really enjoyable now with my extensive hours of playing it.
I'm loving this game. I think the controls make things more of a challenge. I've actually lost games against the CPU, something that never happened in Smackdown vs. RAW games.

The nostalgia factor is great; I've got my own federation going right now and it's a blast putting dream cards together. The CPU vs. CPU matches are actually fun to watch, too. I haven't even messed with the Wrestlemania Tour Mode much but man, those recap videos are awesome!
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 14

Still love the game. One of my all time favorite wrestling games. Its really fun. Alot of the wrestling games over the past few years just was not fun to play. LOW is just fun to play.

PSN Brandon26ms

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »