Home

NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 01:57 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal

solidice you are all over the info...thanks for the link. reading now.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:01 AM   #10
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Yeah Im hoping uploading isnt a pain either.... Also finding a good right sized logo. I might have to invest in Photoshop. Any ideas on how much it runs(I think its pretty expensive)? Or if there is some sort of free download or cheap version?

Old 04-24-2009, 02:18 AM   #11
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
Yeah Im hoping uploading isnt a pain either.... Also finding a good right sized logo. I might have to invest in Photoshop. Any ideas on how much it runs(I think its pretty expensive)? Or if there is some sort of free download or cheap version?
It's expensive retail, but you can acquire it other not-so-kosher ways. Your best bet is probably to just find someone who has it and hope they're nice enough to help you out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 02:19 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
The GIMP.

Alternative to Photoshop. I used to use it every now and then but I haven't downloaded the updated version in a while. Worth a shot if you don't want to drop the big bucks for Photoshop. I'm sure somebody out there has another suggestion.

VERY excited for TeamBuilder. I may have to round up all the people who plan on being in an Online Dynasty with me and ask if they want to use any created teams and if they want me to take care of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
It's expensive retail, but you can acquire it other not-so-kosher ways. Your best bet is probably to just find someone who has it and hope they're nice enough to help you out.
Haha Yes, there are certainly free ways to get Photoshop, but I doubt we're allowed to discuss such ways in a public forum like this.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:28 AM   #13
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

This ish is cool! ANY logo. Come on! Think of the possibilities. Im gonna create McDonald's University (which happens to be a real college) and put all the players that had potential to be big, but screwed up, on it!

Old 04-24-2009, 02:32 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 25

That article left me with a lot of questions. The main one being, since we have to use the pre-made stadiums will those stadiums still be decorated with the default school's stuff? Say I pick NC State's stadium, but make a new team. I know the crowd will wear my colors but will the walls/scoreboard/logos around the stadium still be NC State? If so, then that REALLY sucks. Can CAS teams have pride stickers, alternate uniforms, fightsongs, mascots, primary and secondary logo? That article just was not in-depth AT ALL. Come on IGN. Hopefully the reason they didn't mention that stuff isn't because they don't exist. Last gen CAS has pride stickers, mascots, custom stadiums, and fightsongs. If this new CAS is so "in-depth" and "revolutionary" then they sure as hell better have at least all those things again.

Last edited by thmst30; 04-24-2009 at 02:36 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:33 AM   #15
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6

You can download Adobe Photoshop 7.0 from any filesharing program or via torrents.

7.0 is the easiest program to use one you get the hang of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 02:38 AM   #16
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
That article left me with a lot of questions. The main one being, since we have to use the pre-made stadiums will those stadiums still be decorated with the default school's stuff? Say I pick NC State's stadium, but make a new team. I know the crowd will wear my colors but will the walls/scoreboard/logos around the stadium still be NC State? If so, then that REALLY sucks. Can CAS teams have pride stickers, alternate uniforms, fightsongs, mascots, primary and secondary logo? That article just was not in-depth AT ALL. Come on IGN. Hopefully the reason they didn't mention that stuff isn't because they don't exist. Last gen CAS has pride stickers, mascots, custom stadiums, and fightsongs. If this new CAS is so "in-depth" and "revolutionary" then they sure as hell better have at least all those things again.
Yeah I have some of the same questions and more... About the stadium one the screens they had of their CAS was in CAl's memorial stadium. On the video board it still had the Cal logo on it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »