Home

Madden NFL 10: EA Answers Your Questions (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10: EA Answers Your Questions (Gamespot) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Gamespot Madden 10 info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well Iread the franchise question. From what I get in the franchise question is that the owner part of it is back in madden 10. But thing is phil said the owner mode was not focused on to much this year which to me is kind of disappointing. But so long as we get a owner mode that was good as madden 07 ps2 verison was hen I will be happy. But like I said owner does not have to be great just decent.
I agree. As long as they completely overhauled the franchise mode im golden. I could wait another year for a revamped owner mode.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #18
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtifuljoe71
I agree. As long as they completely overhauled the franchise mode im golden. I could wait another year for a revamped owner mode.
I understand this year was just to clean up alot of the old madden team mess they left behind. But I really would enjoy aleast the ps2 madden 07 version owner mode. I don't think it will be 09 neither. Even though it does not sound like they have done much to ower mode this year. I would think they would made some minor changes to make it little better to hold us over until next year. Just and hoping.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

they need to concentrate on the gameplay before things like online franchise and that ype of thing. i can wait for that stuff for next year. this year has go to be the year of gameplay, next year is presentation
Old 05-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #20
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
they need to concentrate on the gameplay before things like online franchise and that ype of thing. i can wait for that stuff for next year. this year has go to be the year of gameplay, next year is presentation
Don't be surprised with presentation this year. I not in the know, but based on what the CD guys stated and Ian's, Presentation is getting some love this year and including the Fallon video, I can't wait for presentation to be addressed.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #21
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14

Can I get right into adjusting expences of food, jerseys, ect., in Franchise Mode?
In Madden 09, u had to wait til the end of the season to adjust the stuff. (Submitted by Crazy_Kid314)

"We're talking about one of our bigger franchise enhancements around E3, but I will say this: We're spending a lot of time with what we call the fundamentals of franchise, things like player progression, what we call "stat-gen", which is a result of the games that get simulated.

"That question is referring to our owner mode options. Right now those are reserved for the post-season. It sounds like he's wanting to do a lot of his options pre-season. We're not going that way this year, but you still can adjust all those different things in your franchise mode, as part of owner mode. We have some big things in store from a presentation perspective, that will be announced [soon

That is the best thing iv heard in a long time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2009, 11:41 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 89
Fix running
Old 05-06-2009, 09:18 AM   #23
Cr*m*n*lly *nd*rr*t*d

LetsGoPitt's Arena

OVR: 27
I have no idea what that means. I get that some routes stop and others continue throughout the play, but it DOESN'T mean that once the receiver runs a curl, he stands there like a statue. That was one of the biggest problems I had with both games last year -- what receiver runs a curl and just sits there with a defender standing in front of them??
Old 05-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #24
Rookie

TinMan37's Arena

OVR: 3
The comment about player progression makes me extremely happy. I hated the fact that in 09 I had a 3000 yard passing year, 25 TD and 8 INT with Brady Quinn, and his rating still remained in the low 80s... If player progression in franchise mode is anything like it was on the xbox and ps2 versions, then this will be extremely enjoyable and add a lot of replay value to the game (ie. going in and trying to rebuild teams like the lions, rams, etc)

Last edited by TinMan37; 05-06-2009 at 11:34 AM. Reason: typing errors

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »