Home

NHL 10 Producer Blog: Part One

This is a discussion on NHL 10 Producer Blog: Part One within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 24
Re: NHL 10 Producer Blog: Part One

Crowd improvements, nice. I can't wait.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:15 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

ohyeahbaby123
He started of introducing the NHL team and some of the members that will keep us updated by blogs etc. Then showing his workspace and what he does at EA.

In the end he specifically said that this year the NHL producers are going to compile top 10 feedback lists from the community containing bugs, glitches, gameplay exploits etc. Showing us what's being done to fix these issues. Before they announce the new features. This is the result of previous years feedback on press releases, where most of the feedback was why they weren't addressing current issues such as dynasty, online, gameplay etc.

So basically they will keep us updated on what they are working on. Instead of keeping quiet and then just release press releases about new features.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #11
Pro

Lubey's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
Someone on TheBreakaway.net who's seen the 2nd Vimeo video said that Littman revealed they redid the passing so it's not 100% all the time (Thank Goodnes!!).

And I hope that mention of ESPN means we're going to get some real TV style presentation. Maybe even a wrap-up show or weekly highlight show.

And what about the "post-whistle". I gotta wonder if we'll be able to have post-whistle scrums/fights?
I was hoping for post whistle scrums this year, if they ever include it it would be amazing and make it so much more realistic, not to mention fun. The only thing that would suck is that it would happen after every whistle in EASHL. If they could have different controls for after the whistle with consequences (penalties, momentum, team play score), it would be awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2009, 07:59 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Someone on TheBreakaway.net who's seen the 2nd Vimeo video said that Littman revealed they redid the passing so it's not 100% all the time (Thank Goodnes!!).

And I hope that mention of ESPN means we're going to get some real TV style presentation. Maybe even a wrap-up show or weekly highlight show.

And what about the "post-whistle". I gotta wonder if we'll be able to have post-whistle scrums/fights?

Howd he see the 2nd vid?
Old 05-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Howd he see the 2nd vid?
It looks like it was a leaked video and now it's been removed.
But I think it's part 2 of his video blog. It sounds like we'll be seeing it tomorrow.

Regarding the post-whistle scrums (if there are any) I expect to see a lot of that in the EASHL. But like you said Lubey, I hope there's consequences. If you want to cross-check someone after the whistle, I hope there'll be a parade to the penatly box.

I have no problem dancing with someone after the whistle blows, but there should be an option to walk away so you can draw guys into taking penalties.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 7

woah, finally I know what all of those computer generated players like Ramajgahagna fdjsigsg look like in real life!
Old 05-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #15
MVP

Clarke_311's Arena

OVR: 20

Sweet, can't wait for the Oilers player to come (maybe Tom Gilbert cause he's a gamer). Also excited for those new EASHL features he hinted at that we're gonna love.
Toronto Blue Jays Fan
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #16
Pro

Lubey's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
It looks like it was a leaked video and now it's been removed.
But I think it's part 2 of his video blog. It sounds like we'll be seeing it tomorrow.

Regarding the post-whistle scrums (if there are any) I expect to see a lot of that in the EASHL. But like you said Lubey, I hope there's consequences. If you want to cross-check someone after the whistle, I hope there'll be a parade to the penatly box.

I have no problem dancing with someone after the whistle blows, but there should be an option to walk away so you can draw guys into taking penalties.
Yeah, there should be an option of just holding onto someone so you don't get a penalty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »