Home

NCAA Football 10 Game-Play Round Up

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Game-Play Round Up within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA Football 10 Game-Play Round up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
THIS....its a stupid addition to madden, no tackle should ever go over 4, unless its a pile up and even then meh. I mean if 3 guys are holding up a Back and the back is still gaining progress logic says the 4th man is going for the legs. let madden have 9 man tackle and then call it sim lol.

Plus the animation looks like a bunch of ants fighting over a crum.
When they say 9 man tackles, the number includes the ball carrier and can include several offensive players as well, like 2 or 3 guys standing up the ball carrier and a couple of offensive player trying to push him forward. It would indeed be stupid, or at least should be extremely rare, to have 8 defenders tackling a single guy.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:03 PM   #18
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

You have no idea how often those tackles will occur in Madden or even how they will look in the final product. Ian has said that they are working on increasing the variation in the way pile-ups work and mentioned that they are implementing many more animations for Pro-Tak that would quadruple the number they had already.

Wait until you play the game before critiquing Pro-Tak, and don't act like you wouldn't want it in NCAA this year.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:06 PM   #19
Rookie

miami01's Arena

OVR: 6

Intercepting pitches. I've wanted this for years.
NFL: Atlanta Falcons
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
MMA: Melvin Guillard, Chael Sonnen, Dan Hardy, & Thiago Silva
Old 05-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
Are you 12?
are you even old enough to use the computer, i could have sworn your mom was pregnant with you like last year, i guess she was telling the truth about just being fat
Old 05-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Well your b****** bout a feature that will be in NCAA next year
So you are 12?

btw Boucher i can find more post where you all you do is complain and B***h. I never B***h I just stated facts After 2people engage into a tackle the 3rd person would logically end it by taking out his legs...Hell in the NFL if brandon Jacobs is running the ball they would GO after his legs first 9 outta 10 times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 08:11 PM   #22
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Are you guys that don't want the 9 man pile ups kidding?

That is in football every weekend! It doesn't always mean 8 vs the ball carrier. It can be up to 8 and any combination of offensive and defensive players. Your players can come and try and push the pile for the carrier too.

Some of you complain about everything.

I am really glad you can break out of tackles in NCAA this year, that sucked not having that in last year. That and gang tackles helps realism.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:11 PM   #23
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5

Nice list.

However, one thing I still see that is omitted and worries me is the lack of mentioning run blocking. Has this been improved, because I felt this was something that needed work on as it was hard running between the tackles as the linemen couldnt clear wholes.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:13 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
You have no idea how often those tackles will occur in Madden or even how they will look in the final product. Ian has said that they are working on increasing the variation in the way pile-ups work and mentioned that they are implementing many more animations for Pro-Tak that would quadruple the number they had already.

Wait until you play the game before critiquing Pro-Tak, and don't act like you wouldn't want it in NCAA this year.
Well your right and wrong at the same time, i have seen vids/clips of protak look at the sizzle trailer ....anyway i got to the gym, i personally like what im seeing from the ncaa team Keep it up!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »