Home

NHL 10 Interview: Let's Get Physical (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on NHL 10 Interview: Let's Get Physical (Gamespot) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Gamespot - "NHL 10: Let's Get Physical"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
See my brother? Our prayers are being answered! huzzah!
Old 05-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 31

After reading the whole interview all I can say is Thank you Redshirt, Mr Littman and the rest of the dev team. It sounds like you guys are pretty much addressing every single issue I've had with the past couple iterations and not just doing bandaid fixes. Actually putting systems in place that enhance the game, make it more realistic and therefore more enjoyable for us sim guys. Thank you so much!
Old 05-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
If you shoot the puck at the goalie after the whistle its a penalty
No it's not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 08:40 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
No it's not.
in real life, yes it is, of course your a canadiens fan so you wouldn't know about sportsmanship, or class, but if you shoot the puck after the whistle, at the goalie or not, it's a penalty
Old 05-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #13
MVP

Clarke_311's Arena

OVR: 20

Wow, these are great additions!! This game's gonna be so great, I can't wait for it to come out.
Toronto Blue Jays Fan
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
Old 05-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #14
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
After reading the whole interview all I can say is Thank you Redshirt, Mr Littman and the rest of the dev team. It sounds like you guys are pretty much addressing every single issue I've had with the past couple iterations and not just doing bandaid fixes. Actually putting systems in place that enhance the game, make it more realistic and therefore more enjoyable for us sim guys. Thank you so much!
Thank god I am married with kids or I wouldnt ever have any reason to ever do anything else once I get this game.

Old 05-14-2009, 10:08 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just hope that it will not became a "hit and intimidate fest" and Brashear would become a more valuable player than Ovechkin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 10:30 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogle
in real life, yes it is, of course your a canadiens fan so you wouldn't know about sportsmanship, or class, but if you shoot the puck after the whistle, at the goalie or not, it's a penalty
1)What does thinking that something is a penalty or not have to do with class and sportsmanship per se. I said it wasn't a penalty, not that it was classy or okay. Perhaps I was wrong about the rules but the fact is I have seen guys shoot after the whistle plenty of times and not once has it resulted in a penalty. It usually results in a scrum around the guy who shot it. Of course, I fully expect that if a guy shoots several seconds after the whistle the rule may be different.

2)As for your claim that I know nothing about class because I'm a Habs fan, if you look at my post history in the Pro Hockey forum, you should be able to find a few rants by me about the lack of class displayed by Habs fans at and around the Bell Centre so please don't assume anything about my own level of class without knowing anything about me. Thanks.

Edit: I did a little digging and found some of those posts I was talking about. I suggest you read these before trying to lump me in with the admittedly all too real portion of Habs fans who lack class (there are other similar posts of mine in the ensuing discussion in both threads):

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/pro-hockey/309186-2009-stanley-cup-playoffs-15.html#post2039462825

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/pro-hockey/274008-2008-09-nhl-regular-season-12.html#post2039006200

Last edited by mercalnd; 05-14-2009 at 10:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »