Home

NCAA Football 10 Exclusive Interview Week #1

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Exclusive Interview Week #1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2009, 08:28 PM   #17
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 10 Exclusive Interview Week #1

Wow that was a pretty terrible interview, most of the guy's answers were "it works the same as last year". From this interview he makes it sound like this is the exact same game as last year...besides the addition of SS of course
Old 05-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #18
Rookie

vanderbiltfan87's Arena

OVR: 5

Has the NCAA team done anything this year??? (insert random bits of profanity) It looks as though I will gladly not be purchasing NCAA 10 this year.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Am I allowed to post something simple and straight to the point of how I feel such as "you guys are shamefully bad at your jobs" or something like that?

This one doesn't count, because I'm not actually saying that, I'm just asking if I can.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #20
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
the better question is, so what did you do this year that madden did not port over to you. hmmmm (nothing).... wait i forgot season showdown oh yeah and team builder. team builder i can live with but season showdown as one of your big features (sad). oh yeah we added windsock and field goal as part of the presentation package (wowwwww). sad day for college football fans

hooray for the NCAA team.

Last edited by drlw322; 05-22-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 6

Thank You OS for saving me $60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 08:55 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 12

I just don't understand EA's logic here?It's been like 5 years of this crappy game.

Why EA.... Why. You have such a loyal fan base and you dont seem to care about them. I will just update my rosters agian and buy Backbreaker and create college teams.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:08 PM   #23
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

What can you tell us about the presentation aspect of NCAA? Will we see more stat overlays?

A: We’ve added various presentation elements to NCAA Football 10 including flags around the stadiums, windsocks on the uprights, field goal nets, camera flashes, and dynamic bowl end zones.

Wow, really? Flags, windsocks, nets, and camera flashes are what he lists for presentation upgrades? The bowl endzones trumps all of those, and is a good addition, but wow...basically presentation will be untouched, awesome.

And I don't know about you guys, but in the latest vid it didn't look like man coverage was anymore effective than last year, to me at least...
Old 05-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #24
Puck Dynasty

soxnut1018's Arena

OVR: 8

Have any additions and/or changes been made to the custom stadium sounds system, i.e. new situations to play sounds, tweaking of when sounds play, how sounds fade out, the number of specific sound events one can store in one profile, etc.? Will stadium sounds have the same number of slots?

A: The Custom Stadium Sounds feature will continue to work the same as it did in NCAA Football 09. With the addition of TeamBuilder, you will be able to set custom sounds for these schools using the “All” setting.

Am I the only one who is upset that the sounds will be tied to the all setting. If I am reading this correctly that means that we can't have different songs for different CAS's. Also, this probably means we can have both songs for our CAS and songs like War Eagle for Auburn. Very disappointing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »