Home

Black College Football: The Xperience Preview

This is a discussion on Black College Football: The Xperience Preview within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 10:10 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
ROTFLMAO @ those claiming this game as racist.
The same people who accept the name of the house of the highest office of this country. The WHITEHOUSE!!!! lol

You guys know dog on well you are NOT offended by the name.
You are just bored and have nothing better to do.

How many games come up yearly featuring.... WHITE PEOPLE.
Yeah... I know you get a Black alternative, but how many as the the prime guy?

I enjoy Ghost Recon and what was it Splinter Cell.

This game just represents another part of history of this country that continues to be left out. Don't talk to me about they use to. I'm quite sure you don't hear that about Miami, Texas, North Carolina, etc...

If Asians or Hispanics had historical colleges that had these events and were left out I'd have no problem with a game labeled as them either.

Racist is not about putting out a game that exhibits your culture.
If you think for a second calling blacks racist for doing so in any way BALANCES what blacks have been through you are fooling yourself.
You got a long, long, long, long way to go.

I mean if you want to go that route then lets talk about this.
How many HBCU's get national coverage compared to ALL the rest????

So be careful trying to play games with a topic such as this because many times you find yourself on the end of the stick of denial.

HBCUs have been open to Whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc.. and this includes the athletics programs and the bands as well.

As far as the name of the company is concerned. Please.
You guys play games from UBISOFT just as I do and there is no award for that name.

Now here is where I stand with the game.
Judging from the immature that still exist in the US it won't sell well.
Don't know what it is about "Black" and SOME white people, but it is funny because blacks have accepted so much white it makes no sense.
White Bread, White Gown, White House, White Walls, White Angels, etc...

I understand the company trying to convey the experience over to people, expecially those that know nothing about it, but I've played games and most people don't sit through halftime if playing online. They are all about gameplay not game package.

Just like Madden I have to see if the gameplay is worth it or not.
Madden does a good job of marketing, but always falls off the mark with the actual game itself for me. The improvements they are claiming now should have been in the games considering the size of their company.

So I will probably rent it first because I have a lot of requirements now for football games. And until I come out with one, I don't see anyone fulfilling them.

What I do like is the idea that some of my people are jumping into the industry. This is what we need. We can put an end to so much if we do so, as long as the successful do not turn out like the greedy some complain about so much. No difference between a greedy white and a greedy black man. Women too. So I don't want my brothers thinking it is okay for them because some will. I won't defend them and they can claim racism all they want, but I'll look at them the same as any other person.

I need to get back to work on my concept work. If I can secure some dedicated sacrficing people to work this into life I guarantee you no other sporting experience would match a game like mine.

Enjoyed talk'n to ya'll

Please stop playing with the terms racist/racism. It isn't a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 10:12 AM   #26
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Black College Football: The Xperience Preview

Alright everybody lets cool it with the race talk. Race discussion is against the TOS. I'll keep this thread open as long as discussion relates to the game.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:33 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1
I went to Southern University,and proud of it.NCAA Football had some hbcu's in there game before but took them out for some reason.This game is only bringing the schools taken out of ncaa back to life.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:46 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 13
With no franchise/dynasty/career option, I'll pass.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:47 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2
There have been HBCU's in NCAA Football with NCAA football 2000. There are NOT any HBCU's in D-1a. Alabama State who has a suck balls record is making a bid to become D-1a.

EA can afford and would greatly benefit from adding the SWAC and MEAC. Why Not? I want to see Delaware play Delaware State on a regular basis during the regular season but that crap ain't happening either.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:54 AM   #30
Banned

TooSmart's Arena

OVR: 5
can you create white players???? j/k
Old 06-05-2009, 11:39 AM   #31
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSmart
That isn't funny...at ALL!

This a touchy issue about race. I'm just glad to see a game highlighting the positive experience about Black collegiate sports, and not about b**ches and h**s, cars and clothes.

As for the game itself, I wish that it would get more recognition, because I never even heard of this game until now. If I had a 360, I would buy it, but I only have a PS3...
Old 06-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #32
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSmart
No thats actually a legit question(eventhough your joking.). All races can go to those colleges. I have never been so someone else will have to let use know the chances of a white guy playing on a HBCU football team.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »