Home

Madden NFL 10 Impressions (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Impressions (Pasta Padre) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2009, 10:13 PM   #9
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: PastaPadre Madden 10 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Wow! So anyone can just come along and randomly join a franchise. This is getting worse by the minute I can't wait until Ian opens up for discussion. I'd be interested in knowing what some of there thought processes were for doing some of the things they did.
Yeah I was hoping I read that incorrectly. In other words I hope it's an option to let randoms in or do a friends only. Otherwise what's the point.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:15 PM   #10
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Wow! So anyone can just come along and randomly join a franchise. This is getting worse by the minute I can't wait until Ian opens up for discussion. I'd be interested in knowing what some of there thought processes were for doing some of the things they did.
Not if you make it a private franchise...OMG!

there are always two option, Public and Private, pick Private and you personally invite your friends.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #11
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

From all the blogs and all the recent videos I have seen in the past week. I can say this is way beyond what 09 was a yea ago. Yes there is still going to be some flaws in madden 10 I will admit that. But no game is perfect. Yes there is some things in madden 10 that really need to be worked on like halftime show and the presention. The pro tak looks good but it still need to be adjusted and tuned some more. I ain't setting here and saying the game looks great and prasing Ian for once. Ian and his crew did a real good job on it. Yes there is going to be some people still want buy it because something are another ain't to there liking. I understand that. But just because the presention aka halftime show ain't where it needs to be for now, and the announcers ain't all that good. Is not going to stop me from buying it. The game play looks real good. The offline franchise mode has nothing big in it this year. But They did fix the freeze problem in franchise mode and they did fixed the logic in drafting FA and so on. While this madden ain't perfect and it needs some work still. Over all the game looks to be real good and fun to play when we get it. So for now until I get the game and play it my rating from what I have seen so far would be about a 7.5.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 06-05-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpezzano
Yeah I was hoping I read that incorrectly. In other words I hope it's an option to let randoms in or do a friends only. Otherwise what's the point.

But if you can play a franchise by yourself, online, I am sure you can password protect your franchise or do Invite only, AS WELL as open for anyone...

Just an assumption
Old 06-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm not sure if this happens to others, but everytime I try to open this Pasta.. page, my IE8 freezes and restarts.

Nonetheless, that small comment posted is interested. I'd like to read what other reviewers say and their experince playing the game, however. The game does look good from the videos though. Just the gameplay bothers me a bit and how the players move.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #14
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
woah woah woah, no contracts in online franchise? how is this going to work? as a commish, i'm at a loss. i can deal with no cap and no trade logic, but no contracts? wtf...seriously, this ruins the entire experience.
I am thinking that the Contracts, Cap, and Trade Logic would put to much stress on the EA servers. There is still some time to get this into the game so I would not freak out yet. I would wait until Monday and hear what Ian has to say.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

The lack free agent signing and salary cap will lead to alot more failed online franchises. It will take a really dedicated league to complete the ten years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #16
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastaPadre
The CPU AI is immensely improved...

Bold statement. I hope it stands the test of time.

If Madden'10 is capable of challenging me mentally, I will be able to forgive many of it's other short-comings.
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »