Home

Backbreaker Hands-On (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Hands-On (Gamespot) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #17
Banned

Jon22's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Backbreaker Hands-On (Gamespot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
LOL BB be lucky to even sale half the copies madden 10 will this year. BB is not on real threat to EA madden. Never ever will be unless all of a sudden NFL gave the nfl rights to BB. Which would never happen. Because if NFL does why they are under contract with EA. Then Ea has a right to sue NFL for breaking their contract. So all BB will ever be is a arcadish type football game like blitz.
Stop being a post whore, flaming BB in every thread. Because we will see who gets the last laugh when Madden comes out.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #18
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon22
Stop being a post whore, flaming BB in every thread. Because we will see who gets the last laugh when Madden comes out.
While I agree he's trolling, he's also right. If it comes to sales, BB will not be anywhere in the ballpark. Of course, I am not sure they really need to be. BB just needs to be profitable enough to make it a viable product.

Assuming it is indeed going to be released.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:55 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 23

I don't think anyone could sensibly claim that Backbreaker will sell as many copies as Madden. I agree though that posting essentially the same thing in every BB thread is basically trolling, and should be punished with infractions in the same way that whoreing BB on the Madden board would be.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:35 AM   #20
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
While I agree he's trolling, he's also right. If it comes to sales, BB will not be anywhere in the ballpark. Of course, I am not sure they really need to be. BB just needs to be profitable enough to make it a viable product.

Assuming it is indeed going to be released.
Ok if I seem to be trolling I am so sorry. But I was just trying to get my point accross. But point is I am just so sick of BB company lieing all the time. Me and the rest of the people have been waiting and waiting for a silver lining in all this. Hardly no pics are info are videos. I would more on BB side if the people behind BB would stop delaying it and just do something are another. But again. If I seem to be trolling which I ain't I am sorry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »