Home

NCAA Football 10 Rosters Issue

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Rosters Issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2009, 05:25 PM   #17
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA 10 Rosters

I appreciate the response but dont understand how it happened in the first place it has never been an issue in past years, so what happened. Also are you aware of the players who seemingly dont exist and graduated players still there? Not to mention the insane ratings, 18 or 19 90+ players on certain teams. Also Can you comment if this has anything to do with the Keller lawsuit.

I would take playable rosters over TB personally. And I hate to say it but if these rosters stay Im gonna have to cancel my preorder and endure through NCAA 09 for another year.

A

Last edited by Sublime12089; 06-10-2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: forgot something, didnt want to dbl post
Old 06-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #18

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

This crap probably ruins two games for me (and many others) since now my Madden draft classes will be even more jacked up now than they normally were.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #19
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

So if EA is sending us the game half way done how about a price cut?
Old 06-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 9

its appreciated that you guys are working to try and correct. in retrospect the teambuilder site should have been held off until the disc rosters were done completely.
the rosters are obviously a huge undertaking, i like some of the logic the new roster guy used in changing ratings and creating players from scratch that werent on the game last year, but there is a big list of players that didnt have anything changed so noone ever got around to editing them. this should have taken precedence over teambuilder.

not the everything is going to be okay answer we were hoping for, but thanx for addressing it and giving it to us straight, hope for the best i guess. i specifically want to point out that for south carolina, there are guys who werent on the game last year who and some freshmen are on the tb site as well, but only one player who was on the game last year got any editing at all.
thats like 1 out of 50 players probably. the most egregious mistake is a 40 ovr fs, who was a 5 star db in high school who has been on the game since ncaa 08 and never was given any defensive attributes on the game.

from my perspective that ruins regular online play even more than not having freshmen.

Last edited by ActLikeYouCrow; 06-10-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #21
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
So if EA is sending us the game half way done how about a price cut?
This seems like the only logical solution
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 19

Thanks for the update, Russ. I'd rather see the game ship on time, and get a roster patch, than have to wait for ratings to be tweaked and freshman players to be created.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #23
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

so Texas Tech will only have 58 total players on NCAA 10?

a lot of work ahead of me to get that corrected. luckily I don't really play online except OD, and you can use edited roster for OD.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-10-2009, 05:33 PM   #24
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

And there it is. I was waiting for the major problem to come out sooner or later and here it is.

For the THIRD YEAR IN A ROW a major issue has slipped through the cracks! Once again, some cool new features are added to the game, but something else gets screwed in a major way. I hope the dev team never has to wonder why there is so much doubt every year.

At least this year it came out before the game is released. Hopefully it can be fixed prior to release.

Unbelievable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »