Home

UFC 2009 Undisputed: Patch is in the Works For Cheaters

This is a discussion on UFC 2009 Undisputed: Patch is in the Works For Cheaters within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: UFC 2009 Undisputed: Patch is in the Works For Cheaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay
What?
Dont worry i was thinking the same thing
Old 06-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #10
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

There have been a lot of strange posts around here lately.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:53 PM   #11
Rookie

dbly32's Arena

OVR: 6

Man I was hoping they'd release the patch while I was gone for the weekend. My first match online since coming back home, the guy disconnected.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 12:10 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

For me, the patch is more anticipated than the game... considering that I just liked the demo and got the game off impulse.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:24 AM   #13
Rookie

dbly32's Arena

I had a guy with 400 losses disconnect on me. WHY? What sucks even more is that my record is good enough to where people probably suspect that I am a person who disconnects/quits (I have never disconnected after a loss) and will disconnect on me "before I can do it to them."

That being said, I was matched up with a guy who was 50-0 today. Also happened to be the first guy I played who had the headset, he chose Anderson Silva (LHW) immediately and kept saying "PICK YOUR GUY, YOU'RE GOING TO LOOOOOOOOOOOOSE" over and over again. I'm like okay bud, I should probably back out of the match right now because I know he's going to disconnect if I beat him so there's no point in even wasting my time. I was playing as Machida, proceeded to beat the hell out of him the entire round, controlled him on the ground and had him rocked in the mount (he was saved by the bell). He says something about "Damn, ground and pound" at the end of the round. Second round starts, I take him down and work into the full mount, where I KO him with my first punch. It was hilarious, I made sure to only throw one punch at a time and then transition block so he wouldn't escape, and I threw the one punch to KO him and he yells "WHAT THE?!?!?!" To my surprise, he didn't disconnect (or didn't do it fast enough), I got a 1000 point bonus for ending his "50 win streak" (I highly doubt he achieved it legitimately).
Old 06-17-2009, 10:28 AM   #14
He can talk the talk

Salhus's Arena

OVR: 20

Ive quit 3 or 4 times right when the bell rings because ive realized ive picked the wrong created fighter, who is a 30 something overall, is that ok? Im wondering if there is any place to see a players dnf or quits because quit a few people back out on me
Old 06-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salhus
Ive quit 3 or 4 times right when the bell rings because ive realized ive picked the wrong created fighter, who is a 30 something overall, is that ok? Im wondering if there is any place to see a players dnf or quits because quit a few people back out on me
no place to see these stats yet. but i would consider that ok, because you didnt waste anyone's time and its not like the other guy was beating you and you quit because of that.

and good story dbly32. i have problems with people thinking i quit as well because of my good record. its pretty annoying, i really wish they would come out with the patch already. in fact, one guy quit on me while in the select a fighter screen, pmed me and insulted me saying something like "nice record quitter. you p****"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 10:46 PM   #16
Rookie

dbly32's Arena

Last night I was having a lot of problems with my connection, matches would disconnect, I'd get signed out of the PS Network, and my PS3 would freeze up (or give me the three beeps when I'd go to turn it off). I was really worried that I had done something crazy to my internet connection but I PMed a guy and said sorry for my crazy internet and he said he was having the same problems (being involuntarily signed out of the ps network). Also had my first instance of where I lost a fight (it was via KO) and the connection was lost before the results were recorded. I made sure to pm him and apologize, saying that he won the fight and I accepted it. He replied to not worry, because it was just a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »