Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: USC @ Oregon (AI vs. AI)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: USC @ Oregon (AI vs. AI) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 60
I kind of like this video. It's decent. I didn't really see anything I didn't like. The bad pass was nice to see while getting hit. I'm not going only by this video but I'm hoping there will be incomplete passes in this game other than INT's and drops... PLEASE.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: USC @ Oregon (AI vs. AI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
The CPU QBs should still be throwing errant passes that hit the ground on Heisman.
i liked the vid and I agree with everyone about more errant passes. i'm wondering if it's because all we've seen is short videos maybe if we could see an entire game like Ian posted for Madden we'd see more bad throws. I know while watching that game I noticed both QB's were much more effective in the 1st half as the game went on adaptive AI kicked in and it got much harder to move the chains. this is supposed to be in NCAA too so hopefully it has the same outcome.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 20

Steve, you should edit a player and see if they added any new equipment this year...
Old 06-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #20
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

How is it that USC's linemen turn and face the QB on the touchdown play and nobody notices!!!

These videos have me freaked out. Every one I've seen shows the linemen turn and stare at the QB as if they are blocking him. The blocking AI is atrocious. I am amazed at how stupid the offensive line is.

I'm not good at uploading screen shots so I apologize for the bad pic. But at least it shows why I'm concerned. The poor AI is even more obvious on the replay of the TD. Look at the RT and the RG. They are so dumb I had to mess up their grammar on the cartoon caption.

Apparently NCAA 10 thinks lineman should block defenders with their rear ends. Nice job EA.

Last edited by boritter; 06-13-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
How is it that USC's linemen turn and face the QB on the touchdown play and nobody notices!!!

These videos have me freaked out. Every one I've seen shows the linemen turn and stare at the QB as if they are blocking him. The blocking AI is atrocious. I am amazed at how stupid the offensive line is.
I agree the way it's animated looks horrible, but the argument could be made that he's looking for someone to block since no one is rushing that side
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #22
MVP

boritter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
I agree the way it's animated looks horrible, but the argument could be made that he's looking for someone to block since no one is rushing that side
To me that proves that you will defend EA no matter what. In real life I have seen lineman turn their heads to see who to block but linemen never turn and face guard their own QB.

And this happens all the time in NCAA 10. If you think face guarding the QB is good blocking AI then I want to play poker with you.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:35 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
To me that proves that you will defend EA no matter what. In real life I have seen lineman turn their heads to see who to block but linemen never turn and face guard their own QB.

And this happens all the time in NCAA 10. If you think face guarding the QB is good blocking AI then I want to play poker with you.
people on here are really starting to get to me with all these defending EA accusations. did I not say it looks horrible?
Old 06-13-2009, 04:40 PM   #24
MVP

boritter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
You also defended it by saying they were looking for someone to block.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »