Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Tulane @ LSU (No Audio, Just Replay Mode)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Tulane @ LSU (No Audio, Just Replay Mode) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2009, 01:00 PM   #9
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Tulane @ LSU (No Audio, Just Replay Mode)

Very encouraging. There's a pass rush and incomplete passes. Great stuff.

Is it July 14 yet?
Old 06-14-2009, 01:01 PM   #10
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyvally74
Appreciate the vids Steve. First play the Tulane DE blows by LSU's OT, OG, and HB for the sack
Looked more like bad blocking on that play, but that's OK -- linemen do whiff on blocks and QBs pay the price.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #11
All Star

OVR: 24
So two passes hit the ground out of all those crappy passes and pressure? not really seeing how QB accuracy complains are solved there. Plus, we have video after video of completed passes and picks.

LSU did get decent pressure- that was nice at least- although it seemed Tulane pressured LSU quite well also. One of the pressures shown was at minimum 5-6 seconds. I am not trying to hate, i actually am trying to find a reason to buy the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 01:12 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer101er
Looked more like bad blocking on that play, but that's OK -- linemen do whiff on blocks and QBs pay the price.
Yes, considering the guard was trying to block the outside rusher and the RB was mario running behind him.
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC
Old 06-14-2009, 01:12 PM   #13
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
So two passes hit the ground out of all those crappy passes and pressure? not really seeing how QB accuracy complains are solved there. Plus, we have video after video of completed passes and picks.

LSU did get decent pressure- that was nice at least- although it seemed Tulane pressured LSU quite well also. One of the pressures shown was at minimum 5-6 seconds. I am not trying to hate, i actually am trying to find a reason to buy the game.
Maybe.

But I never saw two crappy passes like that in a single game of NCAA 09 (matter of fact, I probably never saw two crappy passes like that in an entire season of NCAA 09).

Ditto for the pass rush.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:14 PM   #14
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Everyone is overanalyzing a little bit based on a handful of plays. People were saying they weren't seeing a pass rush or errant throws. Steve showed some. It means they exist. It doesn't mean they happen at the rate we might want but here were some examples. When the demo hits we can see for ourselves.

In the first minute in this Bama-VT game, you see a pass rush (massive blitz 45 seconds) and an errant throw (30 seconds). Small sample sizes like this won't give us the whole picture until we actually play the game.

Last edited by rudyjuly2; 06-14-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:14 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

That first play is atrocious.

Three players had a chance to make a block on the Tulane DE and they all just stood there and let him run by untouched to the QB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 01:16 PM   #16
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer101er
Maybe.

But I never saw two crappy passes like that in a single game of NCAA 09 (matter of fact, I probably never saw two crappy passes like that in an entire season of NCAA 09).

Ditto for the pass rush.
They added the throwing while in the sack animation this year- so some of those are new. The throwing offline pick i saw at times last year. Also, remember this is the Tulane QB. I just want to see more incompletions that are not picks in the game videos. The pass rush looked better here but still seemed more the jailbreak kind. Like when the RT, RG, and RB all whiffed on that DE of Tulane.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »