Home

Madden NFL 10: All Player Ratings Revealed (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10: All Player Ratings Revealed (Pasta Padre) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #17
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: All team ratings from pasta today on excel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Bowler
His site is pure garbage!
one man's trash is another man's treasure
Old 06-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #18
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

I Hate to do it as i useally dont complain about madden or the player ratings but i must say THESE PLAYER RATINGS SUCK I dont care if it because of the new ratings its just an excuse in my book 3 things come to mind that made me determain how big of a JOKE THESE RATINGS ARE I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING AT HOW DUMB THESE RATINGS ARE COMPARED TO PREVIOUS YEARS IT MAKES ME WONDER WHOEVER DOES THE RATINGS IF HE IS DRUNK WHEN DOING THE RATINGS

# 1 Chiefs P Dustin Colquitt a 78 WTF!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me this guy is one of the games best Punters and he gets a 78 i dont care if he had a bad year last year he was Hurt but whoever did the ratings is drunk because you cant sit there and tell me a top 5 punter is only a 78 ovr

heck if my leg was hurt for half of a season i could not kick the ball either so are you going to downgrade me EA I would hope not

granted he stuggled last year but he had a hammy problem for most of the season and it hurt his avg and stuff who cant kick when you have a hammy problem i know i wouldn't and couldn't

this guy is still a top 5 punter I Think the so called ratings dude needs to go spend more time in the film room before doing ratings cuz he seems clueless this is the #1 bonified joke right here Comon EA Whats your lousy excuse

cuz i dont see one and i surly dont see any new kicking ratings but yet he is a 78 ok whatever EA Start watching film before doing your ratings cuz this is a joke

#2 Glenn Dorsey a 75 but Eillis of the Aints is an 85 Ellis is overrated and had a bad year last year like dorsey and is not good at all yes Dorsey struggled but he had poor coaching which did him no good

yes he is swiching Positions but his rating should stay in the 80's until he proven he is no good and cant play the postion again the ratings are a joke

#3 Flowers and Carr and Legett 77, 71, and 59 what a joke these guys played really good For rookie CB'S last year mostly Flowers and Carr who took Surtain job which says alot about a rookie and yet these guys get shafted these 2 guys are on there way to being the best CB duo in the league and prolly become 2 of the best Shutdown Corners in the league granted for as bad as a pass rush the Chiefs had last year these 3 played above expctations and yet get these joke ratings whatever EA your really funny

Flowers should be more of an 82 while carr a 77 and leggett a 65 but Again whoever does the ratings is drunk and needs to watch more film and he would see these guys played better then he rated them untill these ratings are fixed they will be a joke and its sad they chose to go the 2k route which is why i really could not get in to espn nfl 2k5 altought it seems these ratings make the game play better which is cool and is what i want but surly tthere are guys who should have better ratings and out preformed the ratings they currenly have and get shafted which is a joke alot of these guys had good years and looking at some of the ratings there are players who had worse years and get better ratings then the guy who had a good year what a joke anyway i thought i point how big of a joke these ratings are and i hope next year and during the weekly roster updates this year that EA watches film and rates the players how they should be rated and be fair about it instead of this favorisem stuff they pull every year

and hopefully they do the same for Madden 2011 cuz right now these ratings are a joke mainly because of Colquitts ratings which once i saw this i knew these ratings Suck anyway good day

there is meny more i could think of but i'll save those for another day right now this is the 3 biggest jokes in terms of how bad these ratings suck get rid of them or fix em good day!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 06-14-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #19
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Please keep it on topic, the thread isn't about Pasta's site.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:08 PM   #20
Rookie

wickedbadman's Arena

OVR: 3

Always puzzles me how rookies like Sanchez can be rated higher than a very similar player in Brady Quinn. Quinn was a first round QB (and if he was in last year's draft would have been the first off the board), yet he also has NFL experience (in which he has looked good). But somehow Sanchez is a 78 as a rookie (must be the 1 1/2 years experience as a college starter) vs. Quinn's miserable 71 (must be his 4 years college).

This isn't a Quinn rant either, goes for any rookie who hasn't taken a snap. The only rookies who should be rated higher than veterans are when the veterans have been poor during their NFL stay (Tavaris Jackson).

Ratings always are bleh though.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #21
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Just so I've got this straight:

Nearly everyone is moaning and groaning about player ratings when they haven't even seen these players in action yet?

Yeah, that makes sense.

There's a whole new ratings system in place and even team ratings are down as we've seen. If ratings are down across the board then everything will even out.

Bitch after you've seen them play and end up not liking them, not before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 07:20 PM   #22
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squint
Just so I've got this straight:

Nearly everyone is moaning and groaning about player ratings when they haven't even seen these players in action yet?

Yeah, that makes sense.

There's a whole new ratings system in place and even team ratings are down as we've seen. If ratings are down across the board then everything will even out.

Bitch after you've seen them play and end up not liking them, not before.
But The Ones I Listed Have Played Like Colquitt Who Gets RAPED BY EA Cuz They Got A Dude That Bases His Ratings Off Of A Fake System Instead Of Looklng At How Good A Guy Is And What He Has Done In This League

A Rookie Yes I Can Understand Your Point And I Agree With It But A Guy Who Has Been In The League For 4 YEARS And Is One Of The Best At His Position And Gets RAPED By EA I Defentally Have A Right To Complain Again I Never Useally Complain But I Have A Reason To Complain Now But Good Points Though Anyway Good Night!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 06-14-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:24 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Didn't Ian CLEARLY state that the ratings system went from the 65-99 scale to a 45-99 scale?

Giving the game more depth ..

Stop crying like little girls ..

2009/2010 Season
49ers Record: 0-0-0

PSN ID: PDubNiner and Token420
Old 06-14-2009, 07:29 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 9

Give it a try before criticism.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »