Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Virginia @ Hawaii (AI vs. AI)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Virginia @ Hawaii (AI vs. AI) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2009, 01:08 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Virginia @ Hawaii (AI vs. AI)

its called the emory and henry formation now, spurrier ran it at florida and ran it a few times last year at south carolina. i wasnt really paying attention to what the tackle did on the play, yeah when he saw the qb was getting rushed he ran towards the qb. the tackle obviously has no inside pass protection responsibility on the play. he is either supposed to go downfield and block in front of the receiver if its a screen or stay behind the line of scrimmage if the play calls for a deep throw. that definitely screws the execution of the play up.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:42 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombic21
We can't see playbooks, and they don't really give us very much traction in terms of breaking down/evaluating some of the AI improvements that the team has talked about.
this. im really itching to see some of the wrinkles they've added in the spread playbooks. for instance is there any reverse options, and is the zone read bubble screen inplemented in oregon/tulsa/ michigan/ spread playbooks? is there any possible way to shovel? how is the option pitch animation this year? can you pitch the ball right after you read this year?

and whats with the yellow on the pants this year? both WVU and Oregon's were messed up. they did the jerseys fine, but the pants were FAIL!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:45 AM   #19
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
The swords on the helmets are too small, and they used the wrong song for the band at the wrong tempo to boot.
That's definitely The Good Ol Song, bud; it's unfortunately the same funeral dirge version that's existed in the game since NCAA 2003, but nevertheless it is The Good Ol Song.

The Hoos' uniforms look absolutely fine to me as well, though the in-game lighting has definitely changed. Not for better or worse, per se, but it's different from 09.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:11 AM   #20
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigemAGGIES13
I agree, but there was definitely some of that weird twitch running going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55

only thing I didn't like in the vid was that zig zag running
That worried me to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
For all her supposed hotness, Erin Andrews comes across as canned as Tom Hammond...a female Tom Hammond if you will. Is it really that difficult to come across naturally?
I thought the exact same thing. It sounds like a telemarketer reading from a script.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:24 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
For all her supposed hotness
sorry i must have missed this earlier. supposed hotness? check out the pics in this thread.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-sighting.html ain't nothing supposed about that my man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 04:38 AM   #22
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Was that a real play at 2:10? I've never seen just 3 linemen on the line and the other 2 on the sides like that. Please tell me that's not a glitch
That formation is in '09 under the South Carolina Playbook only one to have it if I remember correctly. I use to use that playbook in my UTEP dynasty. Mostly screens out of that formation though if I remember correctly.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:05 AM   #23
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I wish I could watch some of these. My computer is too old and everything thats not a youtube video is choppy and slow
I was in the same boat until a month ago. I just picked up a new laptop and I discovered that it wasn't the web causing that stuff to me the last couple years - it was my crappy old PC! The EA site was particularly bad for me to view videos on.

Nice to see the cpu pound the rock here. They seem to run the ball better. The reverse looked better even if it went nowhere.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:12 AM   #24
All Star

OVR: 24

QB 3/4 with the one INC a knockdown. Really all 4 passes could have been INCs in real life. The hitting QB passing really should be more INC balls falling in the backfields then they getting to the target on a lob. The other two catches could have been wide. I just would like to see more balls go high, low, wide and not picked.

I did love the CPU running, while zig zaggy it at least looked effect and they stuck with it. The graphics are nice. The defense is better. NCAA 10 Is clearly better than 09 outside the pass in my opinion. Now off to see the other new from tonight and check out the QB passing as it my main sticking point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »