Home

NCAA Football 10 Screenshots: Dynasty

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Screenshots: Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2009, 10:39 PM   #17
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 10 Screenshots: Dynasty

doesn't look like they changed much, but it does look prettier
Old 06-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #18
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler741
you said it in a sarcastic way, so i assumed you were just trying to take a shot at people who were going to criticize the dynasty screenshots..
I said it in a sarcastic way?

I'm looking forward to the conclusions drawn from these screenshots. That is all. Not taking shots at anyone.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-15-2009, 10:44 PM   #19
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5

Heck-of-a 25-interception season by doppleganger Taylor Potts.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #20
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by packers44
Why EA sucks... they let you buy pipeline states for online dynasties are you f**kin kiding me... you guys are desperate arent you... with all this money you are getting you better make 2011s game the sh*t.
EA sucks because they are a company trying to make money?

I could see being mad if they were taking something that was free and making it cost extra money, but this is just something you can pay for if you want it asap. If not then you don't have to buy it, it is not needed. And the way business works usually is that if enough people don't buy something... it goes away. So I would imagine they are just seeing what other games are doing and modeling themselves after that to see how it goes.

I personally would be upset if they charged for alternate uniforms or patches etc. Those things should be included in the game price. But cheats or advancements, hey if people want to spend their money on it, well whatever. Not my place to say what people should do with their earned finances.

And not picking on you, but if you don't like it then the best way to voice your concern is not buying the game. The bottom line is the bottom line in these cases. Money talks and if you keep yours in your wallet then they will be forced to change.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I'm looking forward to the conclusions drawn from these screenshots.
My conclusions..

Florida St. is overrated... big surprise

Its the same exact layout, everything is just shuffled around with colors

Nothing exciting has been added (like spring game, drills, camps, high school all-american game, etc.) to change it from the previous 3 years of dynasty mode.. competitive recruiting

and dynasty cheats..

I can't believe Race 4 The Heisman, a secondary mode, got overhauled this year, but the bread & butter of NCAA got scraps.

Last edited by sportzbro; 06-15-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 10:55 PM   #22
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5

The worst player on the FSU roster (not including recruits) after Player Development is an 81 OVR TE. Half the roster is 90+.

I was skeptical about the prestige = development idea. The default powerhouses will never come down.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:01 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 39

No Heisman or awards show presentation.. you can tell its just like previous years. The winner just pops up after the regular season is over.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:06 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
EA sucks because they are a company trying to make money?

I could see being mad if they were taking something that was free and making it cost extra money, but this is just something you can pay for if you want it asap. If not then you don't have to buy it, it is not needed. And the way business works usually is that if enough people don't buy something... it goes away. So I would imagine they are just seeing what other games are doing and modeling themselves after that to see how it goes.

I personally would be upset if they charged for alternate uniforms or patches etc. Those things should be included in the game price. But cheats or advancements, hey if people want to spend their money on it, well whatever. Not my place to say what people should do with their earned finances.

And not picking on you, but if you don't like it then the best way to voice your concern is not buying the game. The bottom line is the bottom line in these cases. Money talks and if you keep yours in your wallet then they will be forced to change.
im mad that im going to be playing in an online dynasty and other people are going to have a step up on me... i could care less if they did this offline because its individual... they just need to keep this trash off online...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »