Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 12:53 AM   #9
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky

Still no pass pressure. Can we please get some user vs AI games so that we can see if this issue is in all games, or if it's only in AI vs AI games?
Old 06-17-2009, 12:56 AM   #10
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

For the second year in a row...

There is no pass rush.

I've watched every one of these videos and to put it bluntly....ratings don't seem to mean much as far as the Defensive line goes.

The only difference is that NOW...instead of doing the suction blocking "rodeo sumo wrestling" for 6-15 seconds a play....they get pushed around with new animations by the OL for 6-15 seconds.

Look EA guys...A valid pass rush is CRITICAL...CRITICAL!!! to having an effective defensive gameplan.

Good lord..what do you think happens in a REAL game if a defense can't get to a QB.

They get torn to shreds.

Assuming that the sliders will still be worthless...I fully expect Human vs Human games to be scorefests because once again it appears we have a worthless defensive line.

This is seriously frustrating me because EA KNOWS the uproar that happened from last year's severe lack of pass rush.

And it appears..in NCAA...very very little effort has been put forth in fixing that.

I guess I'll have to buy Madden to get a good pass rush.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:10 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 2
HOW COME EVERY TIME WHEN IN THE SHOTGUN POSITION, THE RB ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE QB SLIDES OVER TO THE LEFT ABOUT A HALF YARD WITHOUT MOVING HIS FEET AFTER HE GETS SET? I NOTICED THIS IN EVERY SINGLE VIDEO. PLEASE FIX THAT. LAST YEAR IT WAS THE QB SLIDING INTO CENTER BEFORE THE SNAP. FIX THAT SLIDING CRAP PLEASE EA! ALSO, HOW COME PLAYERS ON THE SIDELINES ARE WEARING HALF LENGTH SOCKS WHEN THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD ARE WEARING QUARTER LENGTH SOCKS? WTF? FIX THIS EA! WHERE ARE THE COACHES ON THE SIDELINES? WHERE ARE THE REFS & CHAINGANGS?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 01:12 AM   #12
six
Banned

OVR: 6

Yea, very unrealistic video. I'm a UK fan...Hartline is awful, there is no way he would hit some of those passes he hit in this video in real life...he's a joke. They make him look like Sam Bradford with his completion percentage...
Old 06-17-2009, 01:17 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVMSU
Had to turn it off after first play...QB has easy 7-10 yard gain if he tucks and runs....nah, instead he'll throw 30-yards laterally for a 1 yard gain.

I'm done, I can't handle it. this is **** we have seen for YEARS...how can you not fix it? If there is no penalty for a not spying or accounting for the QB than what is the point of the CPU having a mobile one?

god am I alone here?
I feel you bro lol like the other video of i think UNC NCST where instead of scrambling for a 20 yard gain he throws the ball horizontally to the guy on the sideline for a 2 yard gain.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:18 AM   #14
Rookie

geezmeister's Arena

OVR: 18
Im not sold yet. I am a huge Ncaa football fan, but i just keep seeing the same after play reactions, same touchdown celebrations, and same old statistics layouts. I will buy this game to get my ncaa fix but i hope EA just rebulds this game from the ground up next season.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:20 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezmeister
Im not sold yet. I am a huge Ncaa football fan, but i just keep seeing the same after play reactions, same touchdown celebrations, and same old statistics layouts. I will buy this game to get my ncaa fix but i hope EA just rebulds this game from the ground up next season.
They aren't going to do that when they have people like you buying their s*** NCAA game. Its called taking a stand.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 01:22 AM   #16
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

They might as well name zig zag running a new feature since it seems to be in every damn play. This is what made me so mad last year watching the videos and that is why I passed on that game. Its terrible, how is that even in the game.

Please NG dev team, pick up NCAA 09 for the PS2 and play it, take some freaking notes on PHYSICS and MOMENTUM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »