Home

NCAA Football 10: Dynasty Accelerators (DLC) and Rosters Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Dynasty Accelerators (DLC) and Rosters Update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 12
Kiss his cheeks? His team made a huge mistake and honored it. Good for them, the thing is they shouldn't have to do this kind of damage control in the first place. Either way, I have been highly critical of this Dev Team, but I am glad they at least care and are working to fix it. Even if it is not perfect, the effort is refreshing. Let's hope for their sake they do a good job.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #18
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 10: Dynasty Accelerators (DLC) and Rosters Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkman187
Russ, can you post an spreadsheet of the real rosters.
This would be great. It would help the community add names to the rosters.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 29

On release day when these rosters are in the EA Locker will the Teambuilder site also be updated with the new rosters?
Old 06-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 15
Cosign the above post, and let me add, if pass rush and running animations are those shown on the videos posted here by Steve, then this game will be the copy of NCAA 09! Come on guys let us see a little gameplay improvement!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 16

Russ,

Firstly, I must say that you are doing a beyond amazing job right now with keeping us informed. You are doing a great job! Keep it up!

I do have a question though, will the online rosters be patched through an actual patch, or through EA Locker? If they are patched through a patch, will it be covered with the patch that can disable the DLC in Online Dynasty? I think that would be best, since with the bugs that people will find, more patches will be needed, so why waste 2 patches to fix just 2 problems?

Thanks!

This one is too the community, and its a compliment to Russ:

So, fellow OS'ers, you think Russ should be the lead developer of NCAA Football, since he is doing such a great job and is doing everything in his power to keep us informed on the game?

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #22
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservoirDog76
Thank you for doing your job. Can't wait to watch everyone kiss this guys cheeks now.
For fixing a technical error? I think not.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #23
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
So, fellow OS'ers, you think Russ should be the lead developer of NCAA Football, since he is doing such a great job and is doing everything in his power to keep us informed on the game?
Nope, he hasn't been that involved on the forums long enough to make a decision on him.

We need to stop trying to crown these guys just because they show their face once in a blue moon. It should takes more than that to garner a rapport.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Dynasty Accelerators (DLC) and Rosters Update

Guys here is some light on the situation. The new roster guy is legit. tis was obviously a dev mistake of loading wrong rosters.

From my sources, the new roster guy was very well informed, knows depth charts inside and out, and was VERY sharp as to what was going down on "his" first roster in his position.

You can blow this off, I could care less. but it comes from someone who spent time with him and actually viewed his work.

This issue was and is on EA, not che in specific. Not his fault his final roster wasnt loaded.

I bag on EA a ton, but this is one spot I gotta defend a guy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »