Home

NCAA Football 10 - Current Plans

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 - Current Plans within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 06:10 PM   #9
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA 10 - Current Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_Kiniry_EA
It's unfortunate that a we've allowed a few things to get by onto the disc in NCAA 10, this kind of thing bother us just as much as you guys... We do have time to work on some solutions, and here is the update as promised:
  • Rosters - A new file will be posted on EA locker to start and then we are planning on patching the online rosters.
  • Downloadable Content - The plan is to add the off/on toggle in a patch.
  • Game-play Sliders - Also planned on being in a patch to increase/fix the effectiveness depending on the slider.
It is extremely important to me (and everyone else on the team) to ensure that we get everything right as soon as possible. I wish I could say mistakes don't happen, but they did and we are going to do everything possible to get things right.

-Russ
Hey thanks for the post, the demo is much improved over last years game no question about it.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:10 PM   #10
MVP

Whoever is responsible deserves to get flamed. Sliders were broken out the box last year and they didn't even bother to make sure the same thing didn't happen this year. Inexcusable.

Sliders should have been one of the top priorities, obviously they were not.

Defiantly nice of them on to fix it but it never should have happened in the first place.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 06-18-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:11 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinSports414
There really is no point for them to go into why this has happened. All people will do here is flame whomever or whatever is responsible. Just accept the fact that this has happened, no amount of blame or criticism will change what has happened, and that a fix is in the works. Simple.
Yeah, definitely agree. They messed up some, okay, time to move on. Hopefully those accountable with be held accountable within EA's team and beyond that, thanks for taking care of these things guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
There really is no point for them to go into why this has happened. All people will do here is flame whomever or whatever is responsible. Just accept the fact that this has happened, no amount of blame or criticism will change what has happened, and that a fix is in the works. Simple.
exactly.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #13
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Russell - Will the 1st patch (w/slider fix) be ready for DL by July 14? If not, any idea how long it will be before 1st patch is available? This is a key factor as to if/when I purchase the game.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:14 PM   #14
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Whoever is responsible deserves to get flamed. Sliders were broken out the box last year and they didn't even bother to make sure the same thing didn't happen this year. Inexcusable.
Hey, I'm not saying that it'd be undeserved flaming. But, what good would it do? They must know by now after all this that working sliders are an important part of the game - to the hardcore community, at least. They will be patching them this year, and one would think that they'd avoid this kind of error in the future after all of the backlash it has caused among consumers.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Hey, I'm not saying that it'd be undeserved flaming. But, what good would it do? They must know by now after all this that working sliders are an important part of the game - to the hardcore community, at least. They will be patching them this year, and one would think that they'd avoid this kind of error in the future after all of the backlash it has caused among consumers.

You would have thought that this year after what happened last year. I really question if they truly get it.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 06-18-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 06:20 PM   #16
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
You would have thought that this year after what happened last year.
Co-sign.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »