Home

NCAA Football 10 - Current Plans

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 - Current Plans within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 06:22 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 10 - Current Plans

Sometimes you need multiple lessons to learn lol. Three strikes tho......
Old 06-18-2009, 06:22 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 20

Once again sliders are botched. Left stick juke is gone. Alot of stuff we didnt request was in. I'm not seeing community interaction outside of some jerseys and windsocks. Keep crying wolf if you want to. Its so unbecoming. Peter has some straightening out to do in ncaa headquarters if he wants production. All the new stuff this year could have been DLC for 09 which would have given you a 2 cycle stretch for 11. You got a whole mess of football players,fans,and coaches who voice their input on the sport here on OS and you choose not to listen. I dont get it. Most people here are not Wii football gamers.
Dont take this as a scolding. Take this as a wakeup call and maybe you guys can give Madden 11 a run for their money.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #19
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Good news. You're right, it is unfortunate it made it in, but hopefully this can be remedied. It's a shame these simple issues might take away from fixing any other items or future DLC.

Maybe EA in general, specifically the NCAA team needs to take a look at the QA process........this doesnt need to become an annual thing.

But nonetheless, thanks for the update Russ

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #20
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Not to be a dick, but this sounds like damage control to me.

This is what happens when Devs talk to consumers and hype things up before release...the consumer will almost always be dissapointed and will have some directly to blame it on.

Im sure something like this will happen to Madden as well. Then the suits are gonna be like

"Who's bright idea was it to talk to the consumer during the development phase?!?!?"
Old 06-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #21
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
You would have thought that this year after what happened last year. I really question if they truly get it.
True. However, I think we're definitely going to see change in how this team operates - Similar to what has happened with Madden this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 06:25 PM   #22
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

I'll give you some props for stepping up and least saying "hey we made some mistakes," but its still unacceptable to a degree. Im sorry, we shouldnt have to load up the sliders just to see the DL have an impact on the game, its a bad thing when you see that. The default gameplay should be really solid, and the sliders should even out some of the flaws.

Guys who play online will suffer still unless they just play OD mode like myself, but I still like to scrim and such. It would be nice where we could set up OD-scrimmages, where you could scrimmage other users with your OD teams!
Old 06-18-2009, 06:27 PM   #23
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinSports414
True. However, I think we're definitely going to see change in how this team operates - Similar to what has happened with Madden this year.
I doubt it.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:28 PM   #24
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinSports414
I've seen nothing that makes me believe this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »