Home

Should NCAA Football 10 Get Your Business? (Who Needs Rules)

This is a discussion on Should NCAA Football 10 Get Your Business? (Who Needs Rules) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Should NCAA Football 10 Get Your Business? (Who Needs Rules)

Who Needs Rules has posted an article entitled, Should NCAA Football 10 Get Your Business?

Quote:
"t's almost time, you can hear the bands warming up, NCAA Football is getting close to being released to the masses. The thrill of the hunt to find the game early will start around Independence Day, and then the game will slowly arrive in everyone's hands. The question is, is the game worth your $60 this year?

The demo has been released today on XBox 360 and later tonight on the PS3. Considering the demo is only 2 minute quarters, I'm not so sure that it's going to make anyone feel that this game is not just NCAA 09.5. I look at what's been changed and added for the '10 iteration, and shake my head when I look at Madden 10's feature set. It's like night and day. You would almost think these teams should probably work together..right?"
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Should NCAA Football 10 Get Your Business? (Who Needs Rules)

so let me get this straight, they are going to put a file on EA Locker with the fixed rosters? which means that the game will be sold with incorrect rosters, not good. sucks for people who do not have online, they will be stuck with the default incorrect rosters for the year.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20

To me right now, the answer is no.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 06-18-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 30
Well, the demo is SLOWLY downloading on my PS3 (Sony, P-L-E-A-S-E open up the bandwidth on your network, S-O-O-N!!!) as I type. I could care less about most of the issues, personally. I'm not big on college football, anyway, plus I know Madden is usually the guinea pig when it comes to new onfield gameplay tech and NCAA doesn't get it til the following year. Nothing new but the run animations look on par with Madden 10 which is a good thing. I just wanna play a new football game, personally. I know this is NCAA 9.5 but some of the actual features look cool. As for my spending the money on it? Eh, I go back and forth on that and I'm starting to believe I may not get it. Haven't bought an NCAA since NCAA Football 2005 but we'll see how this demo is.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #5
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
To me right now, the answer is no.
i'm playing the demo right now...it feels the exact same as last year and i dont really see anything great or that really sets it apart from last year. yeah yeah, i know about all of the improvements but the lack of new tackle animations, pass rush, gameplay speed improvements etc. etc. etc. is just really disappointing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
i'm playing the demo right now...it feels the exact same as last year and i dont really see anything great or that really sets it apart from last year. yeah yeah, i know about all of the improvements but the lack of new tackle animations, pass rush, gameplay speed improvements etc. etc. etc. is just really disappointing
I feel the same way man. I played 09 all year, and I'm struggling for a reason to get excited about 10.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #7
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7

No because I feel the developers ignored most of our wish list.

Yes because it's the only game in town.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #8
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

If they can fix the roster and slider issues I will purchase it. If not I'll buy it used sometime.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »