Home

Blake Griffin to Grace Cover of NCAA Basketball 10 w/ Screenshots

This is a discussion on Blake Griffin to Grace Cover of NCAA Basketball 10 w/ Screenshots within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Blake Griffin to Grace Cover of NCAA Basketball 10 w/ Screenshots

PROJECTED NO.1 DRAFT PICK BLAKE GRIFFIN
NAMED COVER ATHLETE OF EA SPORTS NCAA BASKETBALL 10

Game Brings Added Depth to Team Styles of Play and Authenticity

Redwood City, Calif. – Tuesday, June 23, 2009 – Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that Blake Griffin, former Oklahoma Sooner and the projected top pick in the 2009 NBA Draft, will be the new face of EA SPORTS™ NCAA Basketball 10. Griffin has an explosive presence, exciting college stadiums with massive dunks, huge blocks, and aggressive rebounds, and was a natural choice to represent the college game as cover athlete for NCAA Basketball 10. Griffin is the consensus national Player of the Year, winning the Big 12, Associated Press, Naismith, Sporting News, and John Wooden Player of the Year awards, and led his team to an Elite Eight appearance in the 2009 March Madness Tournament, where they lost to eventual champions, UNC. The 2009 NBA Draft is presented by EA SPORTS.

“Seeing myself on the cover of NCAA Basketball 10 is such a great tribute to my time at Oklahoma,” said Griffin. “I loved playing in front of passionate fans and competing against some of the best schools in the country. Now I am looking forward to competing at the next level against the best players in the world.”

NCAA Basketball 10 brings the emotion, intensity, and spirit of college basketball by capturing every detail in the stadium, from cheerleaders and mascots to wild crowds and real NCAA Basketball announcers. NCAA Basketball 10 builds on a new game engine introduced last year, refining and improving core gameplay functions, and adding more depth to the popular ‘styles of play’ and ‘set your tempo’ features, making NCAA Basketball 10 a strategic and entirely unique basketball gameplay experience.

NCAA Basketball 10, which is licensed by The Collegiate Licensing Company, is currently in development under the EA SPORTS brand by EA Canada in Vancouver, B.C., and will be available in North America this holiday season. The game will be available for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The game is not yet rated by the ESRB. For more information, log onto http://www.easports.com/ncaabasketball10.

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
Rookie

kgbrolic's Arena

OVR: 4
I never got this....they can post real players onthe box...but can't use their real names in the game. How backwards is that?
Old 06-23-2009, 12:36 PM   #3
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: Blake Griffin to Grace Cover of NCAA Basketball 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbrolic
I never got this....they can post real players onthe box...but can't use their real names in the game. How backwards is that?
They can because Blake is no longer a college basketball player.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #4
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
This was the best possible choice!
Old 06-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
MVP

funky_chicken's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Blake Griffin to Grace Cover of NCAA Basketball 10

Nice choice. This year's NBA draft is kind of thin so Griffin was the best person to choose. I like the cover. Now we just need some info on the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2009, 02:11 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 46
good cover choice, his face looks kind of weird on it
Old 06-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #7
Rookie

michfan16's Arena

OVR: 12
hopefully this game will improve
Old 06-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 60
Ahhhhh I thought Hansbrough would make it but I'll live with this because he's by far the best player in this year's draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »