Home

NCAA Football 10 Stadium Screenshots - (120 of Them)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Stadium Screenshots - (120 of Them) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: EA NCAA Facebook screens: all 120 Stadiums

I don't necessarily say that the priority for stadiums is off because the Broncos Stadium is in, but some of the teams are still in generic ones, it's because like 15 teams got updates, some of which were minor like some scoreboard stuck in the corner that we'll almost never see, and we still have missing stadiums. Not having all 120 this year is a bit ridiculous I think, but not having them all next year would be completely indefensible.

My bigger problem with the inclusion of the Broncos Stadium will be that the Colorado-Colorado State game is not even in that stadium this season or next....so why was it even added at all? Only reason I can think of is that the game has been placed in that stadium every year of the dynasty. They don't even have an agreement to play past the next 2 seasons and from the looks of their future schedules, they may not even plan on playing eachother. So, as of now, if that dynasty schedules are correct, there shouldn't be one single game in this stadium that's been added.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2009, 04:56 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Baylor's looks pretty good.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #27
No end in sight...

OVR: 20

Royal Memorial Stadium no longer has the huge greenspace in the endzone. The endzone runs right up to the bleachers.

Last edited by dagger55; 06-26-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #28
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

Guys Adam gave a reason why stadiums are not in the game because either they were notified that the stadium would be getting massive upgrades or it has not been completed soo they can take pics of it. The real question is why is the most common helmet in the Ncaa not in the game but its on the ps2 cover I think orakpo.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:53 PM   #29
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
I don't necessarily say that the priority for stadiums is off because the Broncos Stadium is in, but some of the teams are still in generic ones, it's because like 15 teams got updates, some of which were minor like some scoreboard stuck in the corner that we'll almost never see, and we still have missing stadiums. Not having all 120 this year is a bit ridiculous I think, but not having them all next year would be completely indefensible.

My bigger problem with the inclusion of the Broncos Stadium will be that the Colorado-Colorado State game is not even in that stadium this season or next....so why was it even added at all? Only reason I can think of is that the game has been placed in that stadium every year of the dynasty. They don't even have an agreement to play past the next 2 seasons and from the looks of their future schedules, they may not even plan on playing eachother. So, as of now, if that dynasty schedules are correct, there shouldn't be one single game in this stadium that's been added.
It was added to the game 4 years ago.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:54 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Yeah, I get why Minnesota isn't in the game, but San Jose State hasn't gotten a new stadium, and they're not going to get the new one that was talked about. Western Kentucky hasn't gotten a new stadium. They all need to be in next year.

Cool they put the Broncos Stadium in there...too bad there aren't any games scheduled there...unless maybe the Big 12 title game is ever planning on being there, but the Rocky Mountain Showdown is in Boulder and Fort Collins the next 2 years, and they have no contract to play after that and may delay the whole series for a while. I like to play as Colorado sometimes, but not if they've got the rivalry game automatically put into that stadium.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #31
Rookie

CandyEyes32's Arena

OVR: 6

Not a fan of the BYU Cougars but that stadium looks amazing. Look at the mountains in the background. Good job EA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #32
MattUMD224

OVR:
Re: NCAA Football 10 Stadium Screenshots - (120 of Them)

Georgia Tech has the best stadium with that skyline

Oklahoma would get annoying as the real stadium has about 5 yards from the endzone to the fans and the game has it with like 20 yards

also i hope PS2 NCAA does this to but i saw alot of the mid-majors not having their conference sign on the field turf...thats good becuase you are able to get them moved to a bigger conference and not worry about seeing WAC and MWC on the field when your in like the Pac 10 or Big 12

i also hope in the PS2 version Maryland has those sweet a** endzones

Last edited by MattUMD224; 06-26-2009 at 06:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »