Home

Madden NFL 10 Video: NFC West

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Video: NFC West within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NFC WEST PREVIEW VID

Quote:
Originally Posted by firrea80
Wow! Madden rating still does not matter! Patrick Willis missed a tackle when has 99 tackling...
Yea, and? what's your logic here, every defender in the NFL misses tackles.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #18
Puck Dynasty

soxnut1018's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
Yea, and? what's your logic here, every defender in the NFL misses tackles.
I think he was joking.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:03 PM   #19
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Crabtree FTW!

Great vid, cant wait to build Crabtree into a HOF receiver.

Love the "new" uniforms, even though the helmet may be a problem, I can live with it.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:10 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 12

The thing is...are the people who wanna play on slow speed gonna be forced to watch what looks like players jogging?

The running did look more like running in these videos but I still wanna know the answer for my above question, cause if so that kinda sucks.

Man...I never even use to care about this until I heard all the complaining around me...
Old 06-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 26

Looks like the open field "break your ankles" spin move is still alive and well in M10 To top it off the spin move was done by Steven Jackson who has a 78 spin move, 88 agility, and an 84 elusiveness. I could live with it if he was in the 95+s and did it but a 78 spin move making someone look like a fool...

Its the play right after Fitz(30-40% done) He makes Nate Clements look like a high school player.(also disliked the double spin)

Otherwise, I enjoyed the video. I kind of wish they had made one of the preview videos(but with all teams) the intro videos lol

Last edited by Glorious Arc; 06-26-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2009, 05:14 PM   #22
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Looks like the open field "break your ankles" spin move is still alive and well in M10 To top it off the spin move was done by Steven Jackson who has a 78 spin move, 88 agility, and an 84 elusiveness. I could live with it if he was in the 95+s and did it but a 78 spin move making someone look like a fool...

Its the play right after Fitz(30-40% done) He makes Nate Clements look like a high school player.
Maybe its on 'Pro' difficulty to create a highlight reel trailer?
Old 06-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Maybe its on 'Pro' difficulty to create a highlight reel trailer?
I spoke about this at length in http://www.operationsports.com/forum...spin-move.html thread. I thought instead of bringing that entire thread back to life to discuss one play of a video I would post my comment in the video thread itself.(maybe I should of posted my comment in the Spin move thread but I thought it best to post my comment of the video in the video's thread instead of another thread)

And no just because its "Pro" should not mean that a player like Jackson should be able to spin in circle in the open field and make people fall down all around him when they were on course to make a good tackle. In that situation Clements would have planted Jackson for trying to spin around like a ballerina. In the NFL, the spin juke is not common(nor as powerful) as madden makes it.

Last edited by Glorious Arc; 06-26-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:53 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: NFC West

even the Niners' facemask gray is too dark...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »