Home

NCAA Football 10: Road to Glory Video and Screenshots (Press Release)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Road to Glory Video and Screenshots (Press Release) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Road to Glory(Featuring Erin Andrews)

I'm Embarrassed for them
Old 06-29-2009, 01:58 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 38

I'll add something

Why in holy heck didnt they add a show like this to dynasty??? It be much better there than RtG, just makes me wonder.

Maybe next year.

Last edited by Boucher; 06-30-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:59 PM   #19
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

ill still play but only because i dont have to have an online and offline dynasty

@AdamdotH
Old 06-29-2009, 02:01 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

I really don't understand why people are so bent out of shape about the accelerators. As long as they patched it so you could cheat your online dynasty, why do you care? I mean, I'm not gonna use it, so it really has zero impact on me. If someone wants to cheat their way to a 5-star rating in their little road to glory deal, then why should I care?

My problem is the fact that this Road to Glory mode seemed to at least get some UI and presentation upgrades that dynasty mode badly needs. EA needs to take this into account in the future.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #21
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boucher
I'll add something

Why is holy heck didnt they add a show like this to dynasty??? It be much better there than RtG, just makes me wonder.

Hey you know what they'll say, Maybe next year.
Good point. They spent a lot of time on this mode, and most people won't play it. Putting that type of presentation in Dynasty would have been better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #22
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

I'll simply say this...

Why not put that much effort into post and pregame presentation (i.e. Erin Andrews doing a preview, Kirk Herbstreit doing analysis, etc.) in ALL GAMEPLAY MODES.

This is where EA has continuously lagged behind on Next Gen....putting real effort into spicing up the dynasty presentation, etc.

OH how I long for the old Sports Illustrated Covers that were cool as hell back in the day.

The College Hoops 2k franchise should be a blue print for EA and all other Sports game developers to follow as to develop an completely engrossing, kick butt dynasty experience...

1. A detailed Season Preview show with Pre season All Americans, Top 25, and Conference Previews. (Greg Gumble and Clark Kellogg can do it...why can't Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit?)

2. Detailed Weekly College Football Live/Tonight Shows with actual video from the top games of the past week, previews of the top games of the upcoming week, and individual top performances. (Again, College Hoops had it....Why can't NCAA?)

3. A BCS Selection Show with in depth analysis of each BCS game, special emphasis on the MNC game, etc. (The College Hoops 2k NCAA Selection Sunday Show is still the single coolest feature ever on a Sports video game....Why do we still have nothing even remotely close to that feature on NCAA?)

With all of that manpower...

With all of that cash....

EA Sports still lags behind in this department and I don't understand why. Just copy what 2k did and you are money..you are so money.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:07 PM   #23
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boucher
All I have to say is

Face To Palm
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
I'm Embarrassed for them
Why? Great analysis by the way.

Tell us what exactly you want to see or expect in this mode? I haven't played it that much in the past, but this looks much better than the previous versions.

I like the infused video in the overall presentation of this mode. That would be a welcome addition to Dynasty mode. This type of presentation NEEDS to be in NCAA '11. It's a must. If you can add it in Road To Glory, it can be added to Dynasty.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #24
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
Ok so I just watched it, looks like I wont be playing this game mode again.

and EA Sports Road to Glory...why not use the ESPN College Football Live for every game mode and not just road to glory? Some things EA does just doesnt make sense to me...I am sure they put in a good amount of time making this road to glory show..so why not do it right and use for modes that people that actually play like.......dynasty.

EA baffles me sometimes
EA would have to spend millions of dollars for the rights from espn to use the college football live game show. this i dont blame them for using their own road to glory tv show.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »