Home

Madden NFL 10 GameStop Pre-Order Demo Codes Available July 15th (Destructoid)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 GameStop Pre-Order Demo Codes Available July 15th (Destructoid) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 02:46 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: GameStop has Annouced that the demo for Madden NFL 10 Will Be Available by July 1

this forums gone blow up if madden 10 demo not playable from a gameplay standpoint cause trust me those problem thats in the demo are going to be in the final build
Old 07-07-2009, 02:47 AM   #10
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: GameStop has Annouced that the demo for Madden NFL 10 Will Be Available by July 1

Not to be a Debbie downer, but will the demo be ready to download on the 15th or just the codes will be given out? I only ask because the Fight Night demo came up long after the code cards were given out.

Oh and the link said the end of July the demo will go live.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:02 AM   #11
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
Well this will be fighting NCAA 10 for time in my XBOX now. Not that that's a bad thing.
same, i'll prob play the Madden demo till i get real NCAA rosters so that should give me a few days with the demo till the rosters get finished.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2009, 03:12 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

What if I haven't pre-ordered yet... can I still get in on the demo by pre-ordering by the 15th? Damn. I hate Game Stop. I was going to Amazon Prime or Best Buy it... I don't like contributing to that shady piece of crap company, but if it's the only way to get the demo....
Old 07-07-2009, 03:14 AM   #13
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackJk
this forums gone blow up if madden 10 demo not playable from a gameplay standpoint cause trust me those problem thats in the demo are going to be in the final build
How else would it be playable?
Old 07-07-2009, 03:18 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
How else would it be playable?
ha, i think he's talking about flaws in the gameplay. if it's still 'unplayable' with all the errors that we've seen in past maddens.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:21 AM   #15
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Not to be a Debbie downer, but will the demo be ready to download on the 15th or just the codes will be given out? I only ask because the Fight Night demo came up long after the code cards were given out.

Oh and the link said the end of July the demo will go live.
Ahh ****!

Thanks for the heads up, the thread title is misleading.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2009, 03:38 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Ahh ****!

Thanks for the heads up, the thread title is misleading.
Yeah i was all excited then realized the truth.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »