Home

FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 03:19 PM   #17
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Fifa10 Gameplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesox
You know, I'm not really sure how to describe the FIFA soundtrack...

If you put that music on when I'm not playing the game, I wont sit and listen to it, but I also find the songs very catchy....

Haven't played PES, so I don't really know about teh soundtrack there.
I love "Untouched" by The Veronicas. But I even find myself getting into the Tom Jones.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 07-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #18
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I would say it's fairly European sounding, a little techno with stupid lyrics - but also includes some decent hard rock.

All I've got to say is Blur-Song2 was one of the best for the FIFA Series.

Btw- Brian pm me the vid puhleaaase
I'm not sure how to PM it to you. But I'll be more than happy to email the .flv file. Hit me up with a PM. Brian

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 07-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

did I find it?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9w...games?from=rss
Old 07-28-2009, 03:53 PM   #20
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
that's not the one from the link at the beginning of the thread. not sure exactly what that is because at first I thought it was 09 based on the appearance of the score bar in the beginning of the video.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #21
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:
Nope.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 04:52 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I'm not trying to bash PES too hard; but, to me, it just reeks of generic, and since I really don't prefer the gameplay style or lack of advanced controls like Fifa has, I'll let the PES guys enjoy their chosen game in peace. I'll give the PES demo a shot to see if it's changed, but chances are it'll be more Fifa for me!
You're the guy who started the "My first All-Manual settings vid" thread and posted that jaw-dropping video. You earned the right to say whatever you want about either game.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude
that's not the one from the link at the beginning of the thread. not sure exactly what that is because at first I thought it was 09 based on the appearance of the score bar in the beginning of the video.
Yeah - the animation to me looks A LOT different than fifa 09 though, they also showed the extra set-piece segments, so I'm assuming it was fifa 10.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:56 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I actually loved 09, so just bug fixing with 360 degree dribbling would make my mouth water. I really can't stand PES and think that Fifa09 was far better (gameplay-wise), so to see it continue to improve, even incrementally, makes me overjoyed. I hang out a lot on the UK Fifa boards and you have your share of disgruntled fans over there, but it has been said that this was an older build, so it's not really something to take too harshly. But long story short, the PES fans are never really gonna appreciate Fifa and mostly vice-versa. The only PES I really liked was Winning Eleven9 which I have for my Xbox and can play backward compatible. But since they've come up with a gameplay speed and a stagnancy that I find the Fifa approach vastly superior to. And please don't get me started on the ugly menus and terrible music....

I'm not trying to bash PES too hard; but, to me, it just reeks of generic, and since I really don't prefer the gameplay style or lack of advanced controls like Fifa has, I'll let the PES guys enjoy their chosen game in peace. I'll give the PES demo a shot to see if it's changed, but chances are it'll be more Fifa for me!
Well, I just meant that their and we here had the same info (early buid) but nevertheless reacted totaly different

I changed games twice now...I started with the old rubbish but fun games and then with the ISS series for SNES...then I switched to the FIFA Games, which were amazing in their time...remember Fifa 99? Classic,great game to me.

After that, I was bound to every PES game and wasn't able to even stand the Fifa versions....the presentation was always better, but gameplaywise PES was way above FIFA IMO.

Sadly, 2007/2008 was terrible as both games sucked

I had to admit that I tried Fifa 09 quiet late, but from that moment I was kinda addicted
Especially on complete manuall settings, it's n unbelievable great game.
So I definatly can't wait till october...will be hard times....a bit cured due to Madden.

I don't think that I will try PES at all. My impression is that Konami is in a similar situation like 2k with Basketball...they used to have a succesfull game and used to be better then EA...even with worst technologie.
And exactly that has changed last year/ will change this year.

Fifa 10 is my personal "Game of the year"-prospect Nr.1

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »