Home

UFC 2009 Undisputed Patch Available

This is a discussion on UFC 2009 Undisputed Patch Available within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2009, 01:05 PM   #25
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: UFC Undisputed Patch UP

To be perfectly honest, this is the one game I can recall where cheesing is practically impossible.

Sure, they could throw a ton of superman punches, but it's so easy to score a takedown and hold them on the ground all round and pummel them. Those guys usually have no clue how to defend, so once it goes to the ground it's usually a minute or two away from a GnP KO or a sub as they scramble out of panic.

If you have any player that's just using one tactic, you can always beat them with something else.

My absolute favorite moment of almost every fight against guys like that is "stand up, *****!!!! Won't throw a punch?!?!?! You little pussified candy ***"...etc etc etc.

Right before they get caught in a triangle choke.

...and dashboarded.

At least now the end is different
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 01:08 PM   #26
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Yeah, my submission victory % is gonna skyrocket... that's when they were ALWAYS able to quit in time and escape without a loss. I started just GnPing people since they'd always screw me over when I'd sub them, but now I can get back to my bread and butter.

Get ready for the triumphant return of Karo.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #27
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCrouch
To be perfectly honest, this is the one game I can recall where cheesing is practically impossible.

Sure, they could throw a ton of superman punches, but it's so easy to score a takedown and hold them on the ground all round and pummel them. Those guys usually have no clue how to defend, so once it goes to the ground it's usually a minute or two away from a GnP KO or a sub as they scramble out of panic.

If you have any player that's just using one tactic, you can always beat them with something else.

My absolute favorite moment of almost every fight against guys like that is "stand up, *****!!!! Won't throw a punch?!?!?! You little pussified candy ***"...etc etc etc.

Right before they get caught in a triangle choke.

...and dashboarded.

At least now the end is different
I agree, infact if I remember I am 107-50 with like 60 something Subs...I'll say about 75% of my losses came from flash KO's abd of course I should have waaaay more wins...Now its game time
Old 07-30-2009, 02:01 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Nice, hopefully we get it soon for the PS3.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:23 PM   #29
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21

Sweet. I pretty much stopped playing this game to wait for the patch. Had a bunch of other games I wanted to get through too. Now I can resume the addiction
Old 07-30-2009, 03:33 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 7
love the game but have never went online with my fighters. so i dont really get what the 'cheating' is
Old 07-30-2009, 04:05 PM   #31
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

If you're talking about the CAF thing, there was a glitch where you could get infinite points (or basically, so many points that you can max multiple things at 110), leading to a bunch of guys with 110 Sub Offense ratings online. they fixed the glitch so now you can only use the standard amount of CAF points.

If you never used the glitch, then it doesn't affect you at all. Legit people were mainly using it to create fighters like Fedor, who should justifiably be more than an 87 or whatever the CAF caps your fighter out at.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #32
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33

That's awesome...played 5 or 6 fights at lunch and didn't have a single disconnect. Got my *** kicked a few times, including one fight where I thought I controlled him on the ground for most of the contest. But he stuffed my takedowns and got a reversal once. Decision cards were 30-26, 30-27, 30-27, so apparently I was so far out to lunch it wasn't even funny

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »