Home

Exclusive: NHL 10 Be a Pro Goalie Controls w/ Video

This is a discussion on Exclusive: NHL 10 Be a Pro Goalie Controls w/ Video within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 02:24 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Exclusive: NHL 10 Be a Pro Goalie Controls w/ Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranius
Same here as said earlier in this thread, same goes for all the vids here. Havent stumbled upon video viewing problems anywhere else, at least in the usual gametrailers, gamespot etc with my system.
same i cant see any of them its getting really annoying i hope someone will get it up on youtube or GT or ign here soon cause this is bothering me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 04:22 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 7

At 2:38 in the video I see colored skate laces and what looks like red stick tape on the D-man's stick. Anyone else see this? Yellow laces are on the guy cutting across the high slot, stick tape is on the D-Man who breaks up the pass.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:27 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 7

Bah false alarm. After looking closer it's just the design on whatever skates he was wearing. Dunno about the tape though.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:43 AM   #28
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37

Thanks! Nice find, Steve.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:59 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 2
WOW!!! This is AMAZING! Graham you were right!

I love this game ..... Oh yeah there is a BUT.... (always a but) Real authentic Gold Helmets, Purple visors, red skates... What's next? A 10 point boost from a PINK cup?? As I thought "LITTMAN"... EASPORTS the search to ruin the game (and of course for money---That's what it's all about) DID I SEE MICROSOFT POINTS FOR EQUIPTMENT?????? (Tiger Woods greed much?) Great, I can suck and just be a 10 year old that purchases attributed "CAMOFLAUGE/GOLD/BARBED-WIRE" equipment and I am a star with no skill. EASPORTS --- If it's in the game, It's LAME! What's next a magic flying cloak with +10 HP and Magic? (Sorry had to make it clear to all you NERDS) I guess you lose the award for most authentic sports game and gain the title of most GREED filled game from MADDEN? (2K5 Football - I am still bitter)
Oh... good work on the goalies MICROSOFT POINTS.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?>???????? JUICE AND GLITCH THAT!!!!!! Great job with goalies in 2010.... I can't say that enough.

LITTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh yeah, Fix the freezing and the EA online server -- What has it been 3 years?) 6 vs 6 anyone?

-The Captain has Spoken (Captain Winkiee)
Oh and ....As I have predicted for the 3rd year in a row. 2k Hockey is too Stiff and doesn't put me in the game. 2K is only better at Sound, color and clarity of their game (that's it)

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »