Home

MADDENOLIDAY, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT & MORE on THE MADDEN VOICE *TONIGHT* (8/11) @ 9PM ET

This is a discussion on MADDENOLIDAY, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT & MORE on THE MADDEN VOICE *TONIGHT* (8/11) @ 9PM ET within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #1
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
MADDENOLIDAY, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT & MORE on THE MADDEN VOICE *TONIGHT* (8/11) @ 9PM ET

MADDENOLIDAY, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT & MORE on THE MADDEN VOICE *TONIGHT* (8/11) @ 9PM ET!

Special guests Pastapadre, GameSpot Senior Editor Brian "Mechberg" Ekberg, and Konsole Kingz CEO CJ "KingSoul" Peters will be giving their impressions about Madden 10, along with celebrity gamer Camp Lo's Sonny Cheeba stopping by to talk with us about his love for Madden and gaming in general, and GetYourTournament.com's Glen Cravens (The Game II) giving his take on the EA Sports Challenge Series hosted by MLG, and other recent developments in the Madden tournament scene. Special guests Gamer Graffix Founder/President/CEO Christopher White, Konsole Kingz Sports Community Manager Derrick "ButcherBlack" Baker, NJ KOTC's NJRod, LA KOTC's/MaddenPlayersUnited's A1, and EA Sports Dallas PlayStation Madden Challenge (8/8) Winner EAFL's Shodown, will also be joining us. Last, but definitely not least, in this season of "big announcements", a MAJOR ANNOUCEMENT for the ENTIRE Madden community will also be given LIVE on THE MADDEN VOICE -Hosted by EAFLCommish, *TONIGHT* (8/11) at 9PM ET!

EVERYONE is welcome to call in during the show with comments or questions!

To listen, click on the link below:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TheMaddenVoice

Show call-in phone number: (347) 838-9525
AIM: EAFLCommissioner
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/TheMaddenVoice
E-MAIL: [email protected]

See you all tonight, -spread the word!!

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: MADDENOLIDAY, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT & MORE on THE MADDEN VOICE *TONIGHT* (8/11) @ 9P

Thanks for the info, looking forward to hearing the new major announcement!
Old 08-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
Pro

budsticky's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MADDENOLIDAY, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT & MORE on THE MADDEN VOICE *TONIGHT* (8/11) @ 9P

My guess on the major announcement is that they are just going to let stores start selling it tomorrow, what with all the early leaks taking place anyway.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

nice one bud, very well could be...i would love for it to be salary cap for OF though.....:fingers crossed:: either way Im happy.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #5
Rookie

gr1014's Arena

OVR: 13

I think the major announcement is about the Broadcast Camera being available on release day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 05:34 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

That would be nice, but for some reason I hope that the announcement is the Franchise website will be up.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluprintkok
nice one bud, very well could be...i would love for it to be salary cap for OF though.....:fingers crossed:: either way Im happy.
Nevermind, this is what I hope for.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #8
Rookie

Leftygroove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by budsticky
My guess on the major announcement is that they are just going to let stores start selling it tomorrow, what with all the early leaks taking place anyway.
That's the first thing I thought, what with the deep discounts given by other stores that are undoubtedly causing people to cancel preorders. Since EA and Gamestop have a thing going on lately, they might announce that Gamestop is getting a 2 day headstart...

then again, wouldn't that put a damper on their midnight sales? who knows.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »