Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Hustle Plays

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Hustle Plays within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
Rookie

brs2305's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: New NBA live 10 video coming today!

Very Impressive!!! If this game play as great as it is to watch, then I'll be in heaven...Also means, I've just no clue how I'll ever be able to pass my exams in October....
Old 08-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

great to see shaq not catch up to j kidd...and it all looked good to me
Old 08-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #11
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Hopefully there is an IGN Insider who wants to post some HI-Res screens from this. Download the HD version...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 25

The lighting is so damn beautiful! Player motion is a lot smoother, would love to see some more vids though to continue to see the animation improvements. My ONLY complaint would be that the players seem to be moving way too slow out there(especially since this is about "hustle" plays), but thankfully that can be fixed with the sliders. Play that side-by-side with an 09 clip and the difference is impressive.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 0

Great EA! I love the cam, I love the scoreboard, I love the different lightning in the arenas (lakers and cavy looked damn real), graphics are awesome...and also the plyer movement...I'm really impressed!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #14
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Sick. Great job guys... can't wait to read Mike's gameplay blog.

Those animations looks so good. I liked how Boozer kind of loped down the court -- really looked like a big man instead of just a larger guard as was the case with last year's games. You could see his weight, basically...

The benches look AMAZING also. I love how they have different combinations of jerseys/warmups on and how animated they are during big plays. The look like fully-detailed and well-animated models too.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 22

ok, so for my nitpicks

every single "hustle" play uses 2-3 players, the other 8 players on the court stand completely still until someone grabs the ball. This is going to be HUGE issue if there are canned animation (yes, I consider these canned animations) and you can already figure out where the ball is going to end up and your CPU teammates are standing around pickin their noses.

and as a minor thing, at 29 seconds, the laker play, the two players on the far left of the lakers bench go directly through each other.

the game looks a hell of a lot better than 09 though, you got me sold for sure
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
The lighting is so damn beautiful! Player motion is a lot smoother, would love to see some more vids though to continue to see the animation improvements. My ONLY complaint would be that the players seem to be moving way too slow out there, but thankfully that can be fixed with the sliders. Play that side-by-side with an 09 clip and the difference is impressive.
I was just going to say how the lighting is amazing. You can clearly tell the difference between each arena.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »