Home

NHL 10 EASHL David Littman, Producer Blog (IGN)

This is a discussion on NHL 10 EASHL David Littman, Producer Blog (IGN) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48
NHL 10 EASHL David Littman, Producer Blog (IGN)

IGN has posted an NHL 10 blog from David Littman, Producer of NHL 10.

Quote:
"With the new monthly EASHL seasons there will be many more Champions instead of just two. Each month teams will be able to win trophies in either the Casual division or the Pro division. The EASHL Trophies are for the pro division for your club trophy room, but winning the casual division also gives you a trophy for your club trophy room."
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
I love this game ..... Oh yeah there is a BUT.... (always a but) Real authentic Gold Helmets, Purple visors, red skates... What's next? A 10 point boost from a PINK cup?? As I thought "LITTMAN"... EASPORTS the search to ruin the game (and of course for money---That's what it's all about) DID I SEE MICROSOFT POINTS FOR EQUIPTMENT?????? (Tiger Woods greed much?) Great, I can suck and just be a 10 year old that purchases attributed "CAMOFLAUGE/GOLD/BARBED-WIRE" equipment and I am a star with no skill. EASPORTS --- If it's in the game, It's LAME! What's next a magic flying cloak with +10 HP and Magic? (Sorry had to make it clear to all you NERDS) I guess you lose the award for most authentic sports game and gain the title of most GREED filled game from MADDEN? (2K5 Football - I am still bitter)
Oh... good work on the goalies MICROSOFT POINTS.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?>???????? JUICE AND GLITCH THAT!!!!!! Great job with goalies in 2010.... I can't say that enough.

LITTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh yeah, Fix the freezing and the EA online server -- What has it been 3 years?) 6 vs 6 anyone?

-The Captain has Spoken (Captain Winkiee)
Oh and ....As I have predicted for the 3rd year in a row. 2k Hockey is too Stiff and doesn't put me in the game. 2K is only better at Sound, color and clarity of their game (that's it)
Old 08-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #3
Rookie

chrisphil1724's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NHL 10 EASHL David Littman, Producer Blog (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Winkie
I love this game ..... Oh yeah there is a BUT.... (always a but) Real authentic Gold Helmets, Purple visors, red skates... What's next? A 10 point boost from a PINK cup?? As I thought "LITTMAN"... EASPORTS the search to ruin the game (and of course for money---That's what it's all about) DID I SEE MICROSOFT POINTS FOR EQUIPTMENT?????? (Tiger Woods greed much?) Great, I can suck and just be a 10 year old that purchases attributed "CAMOFLAUGE/GOLD/BARBED-WIRE" equipment and I am a star with no skill. EASPORTS --- If it's in the game, It's LAME! What's next a magic flying cloak with +10 HP and Magic? (Sorry had to make it clear to all you NERDS) I guess you lose the award for most authentic sports game and gain the title of most GREED filled game from MADDEN? (2K5 Football - I am still bitter)
Oh... good work on the goalies MICROSOFT POINTS.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?>???????? JUICE AND GLITCH THAT!!!!!! Great job with goalies in 2010.... I can't say that enough.

LITTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh yeah, Fix the freezing and the EA online server -- What has it been 3 years?) 6 vs 6 anyone?

-The Captain has Spoken (Captain Winkiee)
Oh and ....As I have predicted for the 3rd year in a row. 2k Hockey is too Stiff and doesn't put me in the game. 2K is only better at Sound, color and clarity of their game (that's it)
Anyone understand this guy? I mean I know he's crazy, he speaks of himself in the 3rd person but with that being said, he would be easier to understand if he just wrote in, I don't know, plain english.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:08 PM   #4
Pro

imdahman's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisphil1724
Anyone understand this guy? I mean I know he's crazy, he speaks of himself in the 3rd person but with that being said, he would be easier to understand if he just wrote in, I don't know, plain english.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't english.

"The two most important days in your
life are the day you are born and the day
you find out why.”

- Mark Twain
Old 08-11-2009, 12:13 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisphil1724
It's quite simple...

paying for attribute points is a horrible direction to take the EASHL in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2
OH CRAPPPP!!!!!! WHY DID I HAVE TO READ THIS? GAMESTOP!!!!!!!!

"Reserve NHL 10 and get the in-game Kane-Bauer boost Pack. Patrick Kane’s Authentic Bauer Gloves, Skates and Stick. Plus a 9 point boost for your be a pro or EASHL Player. Available online or in-store while supplies last."

I am only an English PHD from YALE UNIVERSITY!!!! Even "aBiNeR" (I get it) Understood me. You under educated creation of video games. I guess I should comment on your english and grammar in a F in BLOG!
Old 08-13-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Winkie
I am only an English PHD from YALE UNIVERSITY!!!!
Good one! Try the veal & don't forget to tip your waitress!
Old 08-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #8
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
We just finished the NHL 09 EASHL Championships. The Purple Cobraz (360 conference champs) beat the NHL Regulators (PS3 conference champs) to win the first ever EASHL Cup. Congrats to both teams for getting here. Both teams got to play NHL 10 also. It was a great experience to meet these guys and hear their feedback.
lol great. the team that won had glitchers on it. solid advice im sure they gave ea!! lame...
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »