Home

NBA 2K10 Draft Combine Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Draft Combine Trailer within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
NBA 2K10 Draft Combine Trailer

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #2
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Combine trailer is up

Damn there are 9 different categories of dribbles.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 08-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0

I saw a lay-up alley oop. And new menus.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:01 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32

I still like the way the players move in 2K. Looks so much more natural.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

loving the player movement. looks like they have certainly toned that down to give the user more control. liked those box out and contest shot animations as well.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2

Thats what the fukk im talking about, did yall see those animations, sorry Live, but I have officially stopped becoming interested in it. This is not even the real NBA players, and the animations looked beautiful, far better than anything I seen in the 2 Live vids posted today, not 1 thing in either Live vid can stack up against anything in this vid. If 2k implements the 82 games as well as Live did with Synergy last year, I dont think this will be a battle at all, just my opinion though, sorry if some dont disagree, but the proof is in the pudding.

Oh, and the draft combine mode looks more interesting than I thought, sorry if I sound like im trying to prop 2k up, but am I wrong for think the difference will be bigger in 2k's favor this year than it was last year. Now that I have seen a look at a few things on the court, I seen a lot of things to be happy about, I can stop complaining now, lol.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 26

My old bitter a55 is rarely sold on marketing crap, but I kinda like this. Its 5 bucks right?
Old 08-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goon Squad
Thats what the fukk im talking about, did yall see those animations, sorry Live, but I have officially stopped becoming interested in it. This is not even the real NBA players, and the animations looked beautiful, far better than anything I seen in the 2 Live vids posted today, not 1 thing in either Live vid can stack up against anything in this vid. If 2k implements the 82 games as well as Live did with Synergy last year, I dont think this will be a battle at all, just my opinion though, sorry if some dont disagree, but the proof is in the pudding.

Oh, and the draft combine mode looks more interesting than I thought, sorry if I sound like im trying to prop 2k up, but am I wrong for think the difference will be bigger in 2k's favor this year than it was last year. Now that I have seen a look at a few things on the court, I seen a lot of things to be happy about, I can stop complaining now, lol.
I agree with 2k looking wayyyy more fluid and natural compared to Live. It's almost like Night and Day. The 2k animations in this trailer are so much less of a eye sore than what I saw in that live 5 vs 5 video.
I'm still going to give Live a chance to show what it's got but 2k looks like it's going to still be on top.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »