Home

NHL All-Star Comparison NHL 10 vs. NHL 2K10 (IGN)

This is a discussion on NHL All-Star Comparison NHL 10 vs. NHL 2K10 (IGN) within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2009, 01:22 PM   #25
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NHL All-Star Comparison NHL 10 vs. NHL 2K10 (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I think 2k looks great IMO....I hope there gameplay is on par this year..

Plus I would take a little less player detail and take 2k presentation and atmosphere over NHL10 generic area's and lake of atmosphere anyday.
I agree. If gameplay is on par with the presentation and atmosphere I think it's a no brainer to go 2k this year. Esepcailly since as you said in the NHL 10 demo thread it seems similar to last year although I do think some things are better in it but still similar to last year which I enjoyed for a while but then got tired of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Also for the guy who said that Alex Ovechkin looks better in NHL10 you must be smoking something, Alex Ovechkin look perfect in 2k.
I thought the render shot they threw out there originally looked fantastic, but it's not the same model they're using in the game, and it's pretty obvious. He doesn't look terrible, but he's definitely not the most accurate face in the game.

Hell, I think Big Joe looks fantastic in 2k. Setoguchi looks dead on as well. Both are miles ahead of Ovie's face, but again, just one man's opinion.

The moral of the story is, your team will look better if the devs are hometown fans of your team? Sharks fans get quite a treat.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:36 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgudely
I thought the render shot they threw out there originally looked fantastic, but it's not the same model they're using in the game, and it's pretty obvious. He doesn't look terrible, but he's definitely not the most accurate face in the game.

Hell, I think Big Joe looks fantastic in 2k. Setoguchi looks dead on as well. Both are miles ahead of Ovie's face, but again, just one man's opinion.

The moral of the story is, your team will look better if the devs are hometown fans of your team? Sharks fans get quite a treat.

And that is the way it SHOULD BE!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »