Home

NHL 10 Video Preview - (Gametrailers)

This is a discussion on NHL 10 Video Preview - (Gametrailers) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #17
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts_26
Amazing..Simply Amazing.
testing quotes on home page.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:19 PM   #18
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NHL 10 Video Preview - (Gametrailers)

As good as the game looked and played in May, it looks even better now. And to top it all of they are improving it even more based on our feedback from the demo. Simply amazing.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:50 PM   #19
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NHL 10 Preview- Gametrailers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
It's been awhile since I've looked forward to a coming game as much as this one.

Kind of strange that I enjoy a sports game like this...that I'm so terrible at. Trying to put my finger on just why I like this game so much is kind of difficult. But if I had to guess, I think it's because it feels like anything can happen...and it doesn't have a scripted feel to it whatsoever. Win or lose....I feel as though I deserved it. To me, thats a satisfying gaming experience.
One of the most organic games I've ever played... very addicting. This year they have stepped it up, I'm with you.. I cannot wait!
Old 09-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #20
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyermania
As good as the game looked and played in May, it looks even better now. And to top it all of they are improving it even more based on our feedback from the demo. Simply amazing.
This excites me beyond belief.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:50 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
One of the most organic games I've ever played... very addicting. This year they have stepped it up, I'm with you.. I cannot wait!
Which is why I compared it to 2k3 initially and still strongly feel that way. It feels like hockey, looks and sounds great and finally has a deep franchise mode to go along with the BAP/EASHL. Can NOT WAIT!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2009, 09:56 PM   #22
EA Game Changer

LuGer33's Arena

OVR: 10

My buddies and I did a fantasy draft in Madden last week and we've been playing it out ever since. They are football guys and know a lot more about the sport than I do. I can't wait until we get NHL 10, boot up season mode, and I can turn the table on them.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:14 AM   #23
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Which is why I compared it to 2k3 initially and still strongly feel that way. It feels like hockey, looks and sounds great and finally has a deep franchise mode to go along with the BAP/EASHL. Can NOT WAIT!
Be a GM mode is going to take 75% of my gaming time. I'll probably wait for an opening day roster update, but then it's on!

I played a full season in NHL 08, but between po and 2k9, I only did about a half season last year. If be a GM is really good.. I might sim some games here and there so I can get through some off seasons.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 47

True Mizz. I love be a pro mode. I will dig into that right away. That is freaking sweet. I was going to try the online play; where you play with a team. But I am not into all that way off color equipment. So I think I will pass that this year. Maybe next year they will have 2 leagues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »