Home

Madden NFL 10 Roster Update #3 Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Roster Update #3 Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2009, 02:06 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: complete roster update #3 changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Removed from the depth chart, means he's not on the depth chart, not on the roster.
I dont think so

That means that he is not on the depth chart for his position

but if you scroll down to the unshaded player names the player would be there. Like if he was on I.R

You can just move him into the depth chart

Michael Boley from the Giants is suspended week 1

and he said removed him from depth chart.

If he removed him from the game then I would have a fit because he is out just week one. he is back to practice already.

if he was on F.A he would have put. Released to F.A
Old 09-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey225
Well he is suspended for a few games, they did the same thing to Pacman and Vick when they were suspended...I know theirs were more severe, but still, upon reinstatement they will be back.
Just 3 games if I remember correctly. To remove him completely would be foolish as with any other suspended player. Any franchise player would not be able to have him in the game at all if they did that or would have to wait until week 4 to begin their franchise. I just don't see that happening.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkembo
Regarding the Bills:

1. I would be interested to know where you heard that Wood was switching to LG and Levitre to RG. As far as I've heard, the Bills haven't made any announcments about this and I can't imagine why they would switch those 2 considering they've played the preseason at RG and LG respectively.

I think you made a mistake here.

2. Brandon Rodd? He was cut from the active roster on September 7 and didn't get picked up for the practice squad.

3. Is there a way to deal with the Marshawn Lynch suspension without removing him from the roster? I play offline only but if I want to start a new franchise with the Bills with the updated rosters, I have to play without Lynch now? Kind of confused about this...

4. Is there any way Demetrius Bell can get a rating bump? He shouldn't be a 50 rated player or whatever. At the very least, his potential should be bumped up because he has huge potential (which is why the Bills dumped Langston Walker).
99% positive that Lynch was bumped to RB2 with Fred Jackson as RB1. I think it says so in that list somewhere...also, Bell was given a ratings boost. Pastapadre has the whole list on his site.

I also like the following:
"Danny Woodhead added to Jets"
then a couple lines later
"Danny Woodhead removed from Jets"

Sucks I guess but haha I hate the jets.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Haha, they added DJ Hackett to the Redskins and removed him.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #21
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
I'm concerned about the guys on the list when it says *Player* removed from *Team* but does not say they were moved to FA...does that mean they were removed from the game completely?

Example:
"Removed Dexter Jackson from Bucs"
"Alfonso Boone removed from Chiefs"

and

"Bills Marvin Philip released to FA"
"Removed Greg Peterson from Bucs, added to FA"

based on the wording, I would assume Jackson and Boone are no longer in the game...whats your take?
I'm extremely concerned about the same issues NCoffey. I guess we'll see soon.

I can't imagine why they didn't remove Mike Wahle (retired) from FA, and Tim Rattay (UFL) from FA. It would have cleared up two more FA spots for more deserving players.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by debauchlord
99% positive that Lynch was bumped to RB2 with Fred Jackson as RB1. I think it says so in that list somewhere...also, Bell was given a ratings boost. Pastapadre has the whole list on his site.

I also like the following:
"Danny Woodhead added to Jets"
then a couple lines later
"Danny Woodhead removed from Jets"

Sucks I guess but haha I hate the jets.
Woodhead was added back on the practice squad after he was cut from the Jets. I would have liked to see what his speed/acceleration ratings were. I guess we won't find out.

I also wonder what happens with Calvin Pace and Shaun Ellis. Pace suspended for 4 games, Ellis 1.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #23
Pro

budsticky's Arena

OVR: 13

Wow. I didn't know Kevin O'Connell ended up signing with the Jets..that move had to be all about just trying to get as much info on the Patriots as possible.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are you kidding me right now? No P. Bailey...no Ratliff....no Warren...no number changes....no upgrade on W. Gay.......This is what I was waiting for....embarrassing....Ea is awful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »