Home

Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Details Coming Next Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Details Coming Next Week within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #17

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Details Coming Next Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Wow! Great! now in just a few weeks I can finally play the football game I bought two months ago.
That's odd, I was able to play mine when I bought it.

Interesting.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:14 PM   #18
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Exactly what is needed. You guys should throw out 3 patches if thats whats needed this year. Dont leave this game broken, and in return you will gain all of us as repeat customers next year!

Show us you mean buisiness on releasing a good game, and I'll continue to buy and support your products!
Don't lie too the man haha. This was my first purchase since 07, and that was off of craigslist, and I don't think I'm going to do it again at this point. We're heading into the 5th week of the season and I still cannot start my franchise until the stats are at least corrected too some degree(I'm a stat guy so to speak, VERY important too me). Get me once, shame on you, get me twice, shame on me...3 times? Well, I'm just an idiot then...

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Old 10-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 14

Id rather receive patches that fix the game instead of receiving none. People need to stop being so negative and appreciate the work. I mean, they have every right to leave it how it is.

I don't care what people say, Madden on last gen had so many problems. Just some off the top of my head:

Madden 2004- CPU Quarterback sucked and couldn't complete passes to save their lives.

Madden 2005- No pass interference calls and wacky franchise stats + the CPU never ran the ball (pre Manifesto).

Madden 2006- Punt returns were out of the question.

But yet, people still praise those games as the best ever.

Last edited by hatisback; 10-08-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Id rather receive patches that fix the game instead of receiving none. People need to stop being so negative and appreciate the work. I mean, they have every right to leave it how it is.

I don't care what people say, Madden on last gen had so many problems. Just some off the top of my head:

Madden 2004- CPU Quarterback sucked and couldn't complete passes to save their lives.

Madden 2005- No pass interference calls and wacky franchise stats.

Madden 2006- Punt returns were out of the question.

But yet, people still praise those games as the best ever.
When the prices are higher and you're the only kid on the block, you're gonna get more criticism, especially since things that worked last generation havent even made it in this generation.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #21
Rookie

major major's Arena

OVR: 7

Give me all the patches you can.

And thx for the info!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 11:25 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack
When the prices are higher and you're the only kid on the block, you're gonna get more criticism, especially since things that worked last generation havent even made it in this generation.
Wow, a whole $5. What's funny is if patches weren't possible on here, people wouldn't be *****ing about having to get one.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 10

Nice! Finally some details. Get tired of waitng cause here I sit in October waiting to play EA's final build of the game
Old 10-08-2009, 11:47 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack
Excellent point. And they were the ones who hyped up the game this year. If you see it on Sunday, you'll see it in the game. You can't tell me that wasn't said.

I appreciate the fact that games can be patched nowadays but it should be for minor issues, not things that make the game unplayable until the NFL season is more than a quarter of the way over.

New York Giants- 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007.

PSN ID- matt8204
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »