Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #17
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: patch details here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekkenlaw
I didn't see anything about being able to turn off autosave in association, or anything about changing quarter length in my player.

At least they fixed the headband colors (I think). Most of the things they're addressing haven't even bothered me, the inability to turn off autosave in association is the most annoying thing about 2k10 for me.
Post #27: http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showt...=241487&page=3
Old 10-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 17

actually looks good.....i am hopin it fixes kick out issues.....LOL and the 2k forums are about ready to explode.....these ppl must be some little B*****S on that forum...LOL
Old 10-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #19
Negative Vibe Merchant

pilonv1's Arena

OVR: 8

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=84

Quote:
Look guys, people asking about the minutes/difficulty in My Player, I don't know if Dev meant it to be this way but this is how I see it:

Before patch - You got to change difficulty/minutes but didn't get to benefit from Developmental Drills and Pick-Up Games for the most part.

After patch - You can't change minutes but you get to Drill and Pick-Up Game early in your My Player career.
That's terrible.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #20
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K Admin Ron
I will get the Draft Combine and Headband clarification later. I can't get ahold of SimBaller currently, he must be with the team.
What he said.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 18

Damn this patch is huge, well i guess i play some brutal legend to pass the time and wait for the patch. AT least most of problems are being fix no complains here. I guess we have to face the music man, we now in the patch ERA for console gaming. Games are going to come broken in the box and we have to face it and have to accept it.

People are going to say what about the game tester. They either dont exist anymore or they just suck at their job or they did find the problems but they dont have the time to fix it. I mean this was abuse on the PC gaming( patching game way after it was release)now it find it way on the console gaming and we cant do nothing about it. We just have to accept it, thats just the reality of business.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #22
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

Whew I love the look of that list. Lets see how 2K10 will be when we get our hands on the patch.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 11

Sigh..I am very very mad. They fixed most of the issues...but important one swere left out...

-Playoff Atmosphere
-Now my player is locked to 5 minutes(at least Ron thinks so..but what the heck?????!?! How are we supposed to get 60 points in 20 minutes???
- Player Morale not working in association when changed(the person acts the same as before, no change whatsoever)
- Cap room not changing when you edit a contract :|

But at least they got other important things..sigh..but still no mention of if we have to restart association, although we know we don't for my player unless you want drills..and 5 minute quarters :|
Old 10-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #24
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilonv1
yup. i'm trying to keep up with the thread and it looks like ron is going to get some more clarification on the team up mode details and more info. about head bands.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »