Home

NCAA Basketball 10 Feature List

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 Feature List within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2009, 01:43 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: EB games has list of features

a big meh..
Old 10-27-2009, 02:32 AM   #10
Rookie

Zeppelin8's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesto54
one thing i wonder tho, even if dynasty isn't overhauled, will the minor (and some major) problems be tweaked to make it playable. many of the dynasty fixes we have been asking for probably wouldn't make a list of features.
That's something I've been wondering for a long while.

What we need is;

1. Better sim engine, less upsets.
2. Better individual stats and team stats.
3. Better recruiting. Should be more difficult.

Now in last years game, recruiting was mostly based on school prestige. Problem there was that schools like Temple and some other majors were way too prestigious, so it was guaranteed that you could sign 1 maybe 2 players from top 10. There is no way that such schools could steal players from Duke etc

Also, there were no recruiting battles. This was the best part of CH 2K8. Let's say you're a mid major, you can work on a local 4 star guy, but you had to hope that big schools would give up on him.

Last edited by Zeppelin8; 10-27-2009 at 06:49 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:53 AM   #11
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

I am glad that there have been some improvements but sheesh none of those features I really care about
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2009, 03:14 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

Ya EA always has a gimmik for there games and its the presentation this year. Seems like the put in Live 10s engine added the presentation and slapped it together quick after they finished Live 10.

Definilty not gonna be a good game or worth $60.00

Theres a reaosn theres not much info or anything about dynasty out yet so close to release. If you got nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:51 AM   #13
Rookie

yokiisthename's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin8
That's something I've been wondering for a long while.

What we need is;

1. Better sim engine, less upsets.
2. Better individual stats and team stats.
3. Better recruiting. Should be more difficult.

Now in last years game, recruiting was mostly based on school prestige. Problem there was that schools like Temple and some other majors were way too prestigious, so it was guaranteed that you could sign 1 maybe 2 players from to 10. There is no way that such schools could steal players from Duke etc

Also, there were no recruiting battles. This was the best part of CH 2K8. Let's say you're a mid major, you can work on a local 4 star guy, but you had to hope that big schools would give up on him.
all i want is the recruiting get fixed. i can live with the simulation problems i'll just load it and simulate it again if upsets happen on my dynasty. Just the recruiting and i'll be fine. please EA, still got no word?
Old 10-27-2009, 06:44 AM   #14
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by NdaZone7
Ya EA always has a gimmik for there games and its the presentation this year. Seems like the put in Live 10s engine added the presentation and slapped it together quick after they finished Live 10.

Theres a reaosn theres not much info or anything about dynasty out yet so close to release. If you got nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all.
You are making a lot of sweeping generalizations about a game you have never played. I do not understand how for years, people on these boards have been begging for EA to put in the ESPN presentation...then they put it in the game and people start calling it a gimmick.

Let's wait to play the game before we decide if the game is worth $60. I for one am interested to see what Jabstep has to say in his up coming blog about the dynasty mode. Just because EA is not putting out information when and how you like it, does not mean that it is not coming.

Michael
Old 10-27-2009, 07:25 AM   #15
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by NdaZone7

Take your own advice. Don't critique a game that hasn't even hit the shelves yet. Judge the game after you've actually played it.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2009, 08:19 AM   #16
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

All-New Dynamic Updates*—Enjoy a true-to-life college basketball experience as real-life RPI ratings and stats from every Division I school are imported in-game weekly—absolutely free!

I wonder what this is all about? I guess it will just effect Team Ratings and not individual rosters. That would stink naming all 300 plus teams only for them to release updated rosters with numbers for players.

Just a thought
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats

Last edited by racerx; 10-27-2009 at 08:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »