Home

NCAA Basketball 10 Producer Video: Toughest Places to Play

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 Producer Video: Toughest Places to Play within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Basketball 10 Producer Video: Toughest Places to Play

EA just sent us this NCAA Basketball 10 producer video featuring the Lead Producer, Connor Dougan, describing this year's Toughest Places to Play feature. The video shows how the feature works in the game and compares it to real stadium footage.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2009, 05:10 PM   #2
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Producer Video: Toughest Places to Play

Man was hoping for some new information game is looking good though however Im pumped
Old 11-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

I was hoping for new info too. This looks pretty good and I like how they added those little touches like the camera panning out when the crowd is going crazy.

I'm still worried about Dynasty though. We'll be able to find out how good Gameplay is on Friday but they haven't said nothing about Dynasty.

Old 11-04-2009, 05:43 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
I was hoping for new info too. This looks pretty good and I like how they added those little touches like the camera panning out when the crowd is going crazy.

I'm still worried about Dynasty though. We'll be able to find out how good Gameplay is on Friday but they haven't said nothing about Dynasty.
Dude if your not up on current events we are being ignored about the dynasty mode.....hmmmm must be for a reason...I think dynasty is nothing to write home about so they dont mention it...

Not a buy for me unless the demo blows me away.......
Old 11-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #5
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Love the zoomed out shots of all the arenas, the presentation is gonna be ridiculous.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

still no dynasty info. At this point, I'm convinced there is none. all of this is fluff to distract us from that fact.

I realize its not a game breaker for everyone, but for some it is. Rather than fix the most important game mode, they decided to make the camera shake.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Like the new stuff in presentation but wow, they are losing me with this game however. No info what so ever on dynasty, and no questions fielded at all about anything. This is far different then the college football which leads me to believe that this game is still the red-headed step child. I don't know if its the dev team or EA's marketing wizards who decided to be silent about this game, but it is a mistake.

I hear cricketts.................

No amount of presentation will make me buy a game that has limited options in the most important mode, wheres my 2k8 box.

The features on the back of the box are mostly fluff and things we have come to expect from sports video games many years ago. EA acts like they are marketing to people who have never played these games before LOL.

Last edited by stevedrumsdw; 11-04-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:13 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
Like the new stuff in presentation but wow, they are losing me with this game however. No info what so ever on dynasty, and no questions fielded at all about anything. This is far different then the college football which leads me to believe that this game is still the red-headed step child. I don't know if its the dev team or EA's marketing wizards who decided to be silent about this game, but it is a mistake.

I hear cricketts.................

No amount of presentation will make me buy a game that has limited options in the most important mode, wheres my 2k8 box.

The features on the back of the box are mostly fluff and things we have come to expect from sports video games many years ago. EA acts like they are marketing to people who have never played these games before LOL.
EAs marketing is genius actually. They obviously didnt improve dynasty much other than the sim engine so why tell us?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »