Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Review

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Review within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2009, 05:58 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomypacker
Hi,

itīs for PC Version only. Do you have a 360? maybe there is a option file for 360. Using patches on Xbox is difficult. You need a modded Xbox. Iīve added you to my friends list. Let me search if i can find a option file with Bundesliga and then i will send you a pm at weekend.

greets Thomy
Too bad, I have a PS3. Let me know if you come across any good OF for the North American Version.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

I loved the PES games for years. But they just seem a bit stale where as FIFA has actually managed to reinvent itself. I'm still not entirely sure which one I'll get for certain.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Too bad, I have a PS3. Let me know if you come across any good OF for the North American Version.
Hi,

iīve found some PS3 Option files, look here:

http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=300

itīs in english. Hope you will find the right one for you.

cya

Thomy
Old 12-01-2009, 12:03 PM   #20
Rookie

So wait a sec, am I to understand that there won't be a Wii PES 2010? Bummer. >:^[/]
Old 12-19-2009, 02:12 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Maybe I'm crazy, but this game is very close to be the most enjoyable sports title this year...
Nah you're not crazy. PES is very well done this year, and one of the better sports games made for this generation of consoles. All of the press reviews don't reflect the way the game actually plays, as they tend to ignore that aspect too much. If reviews gave more weight to the way the game plays it would score very highly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2009, 03:56 AM   #22
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6

No, PES this year is pretty, well, disappointing.

*The A.I. cheats on every difficulty, more so on Top player
*The CPU dominates the game with the fast players, but when you get fast guys, all of a sudden, every is the same speed.
*Unlocking classic players. I can dig it, but not unlocking players that actually play! Newcastle has like 6 or 7 players that need to be unlocked. Why? Put them in the free agent section and let us find them, not waste our time winning the Europa league.
*Free Kicks suck, as do penalties.
*Commentary could and should be miles better
*Keepers suck
*Tactics/sliders/cards have little to no effect whatsoever
*No weather
*Passes, about 65% of the time, never go where you want them to

Some of these are serious issues with the game that makes it just awful. Some, you could say, semantics. Now on to the biggest issue, outside of A.I. of course. Supposedly the crown jewel of PES, Master League.

I thought ML would be fantastic this year. Using currency, having realistic transfer windows. But it is absolutely awful. Let me just list the ways:

*Inability to make offers to players.

You can only do this after your scout has already made one. WHAT'S THE POINT? We should be able to say: "Alright Andres (Iniesta), here's the deal. 4 years, $60 mil. Take it or leave it."

*Inability to offer trades to teams

Absolute joke. 3 years they've had to make ML great, and they've absolutely **** the bed. We should be able to do something like: Offer: Nani. for: Pedro. Something simple, but effective.

*****ed up transfers

In one window, Barcelona signed Gigi Buffon AND Alexandre Pato. That is bull****. I can't even sign Michael Essien or Andres Iniesta in 3 windows, let alone 1. But here's the hilarious thing. My first year, I signed Xavi. The original offer was 3 years, $61 mil. I change it to 4 years, $41mil, and he accepts. Then in the Janurary transfer window, I sign Robinho for $63mil. Next year in the pre season transfer window, I sign Yoann Gourcuff for $71 mil. So what am I getting at? The A.I. gets an unfair advantage, on the pitch and in the clubhouse.

*International call-ups

Another A.I. exploit. You rest your best players because they are tired from being on international duty, but the team you play has their starters out there. Man City had Robinho, Bellamy, SWP, Tevez, Given, and Lescott all starting, playing they just came off a break. Terrible, absolutely awful. Another thing, the game ****s up. The only goalkeep that I can use after IC is Ben Foster. It's awful because VDS is the only keeper that doesn't go on IC. Players like Paul Scholes, VDS, Michael Owen, who aren't on their respective national clubs in the game, go on IC. But players like Patrice Evra and Anderson, who do appear for their respect NC's in the game, don't go.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #23
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Maybe I'm crazy, but this game is very close to be the most enjoyable sports title this year...
Your not crazy.. this is the first video game that has got me to stop playing NHL EASHL for a little bit
Old 02-06-2010, 10:41 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 38
Just played the demo and WOW ! such a DIFFERENT GAME then Ea .
Players look awesome and gameplay seems very natural .
? if I get this can we share rosters online or anything like this ,if not hows the player creator can i make dead on players or is there any site shares info Thanks as Im just blown away by this game .

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »