Home

NCAA Basketball 10 Patch, Most Likely Won't Happen (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 Patch, Most Likely Won't Happen (Pasta Padre) within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #17
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: It's kinda official: No Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
This is the one thing that frustrates me the most.
Same here. They really need to patch 2 main things and this game would probably be up there with CH2K8. If they also added in the ability to change player's class year then we could just have roster projects next year like CH has.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:37 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Same here. They really need to patch 2 main things and this game would probably be up there with CH2K8. If they also added in the ability to change player's class year then we could just have roster projects next year like CH has.
For real?

Old 12-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 31

Businesses make decisions deal with it.

It is not like EA hasn't done this before (early Live days....I am still bitter about that).
Old 12-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #20
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
For real?
From what I've heard, I haven't played the game yet. So far the complaints have been about post play and freezing for the most part.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 21

I am extremely disapointed EA. Does EA evencome on this site? They have been given a lot of credit this year on this game. This game is extremely close to being at 2k8 level or surpassing it with a few additions. Rome was not built in a day so why give up on this basketball series when it finally made great strides this year. Don't give up when your so close, eventually people will come back but if you give up you might not just hurt the NCAA community but sports gamers everywhere that play your other titles. Quite frankly Madden sucks and I use to be huge on that as well as NCAA football but this will be the last EA game I ever buy if Ncaa basketball get the shaft. I know I am just 1 person so my money won't make or break you I just hope I am not the only one that feels this way. I am just a huge college basketball fan and I will be lost if I do not have a college bb series next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #22
Rookie

newslowsad's Arena

OVR: 1

Glad I read this thread because I've really been jonesing to buy this game.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:56 PM   #23
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Patch, Most Likely Won't Happen (Pasta Padre)

Wow. This has to hurt the people holding out for a patch. Just wait til they come in here speaking the truth about how they feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Old 12-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
I am extremely disapointed EA. Does EA evencome on this site? They have been given a lot of credit this year on this game. This game is extremely close to being at 2k8 level or surpassing it with a few additions. Rome was not built in a day so why give up on this basketball series when it finally made great strides this year. Don't give up when your so close, eventually people will come back but if you give up you might not just hurt the NCAA community but sports gamers everywhere that play your other titles. Quite frankly Madden sucks and I use to be huge on that as well as NCAA football but this will be the last EA game I ever buy if Ncaa basketball get the shaft. I know I am just 1 person so my money won't make or break you I just hope I am not the only one that feels this way. I am just a huge college basketball fan and I will be lost if I do not have a college bb series next year.
This is what I don't understand. I don't get why they would just give up on this game and this series when they're close to having something special.

The ESPN/CBS integration was groudbreaking in sports gaming and it looks like it's all down the ****ter now.

I wonder, if 2K wasn't ready to come out next year with College Hoops 2K11 assuming they jump back in and EA jumps out, if they would at all give 2K8 an update to hold the College ball fans over for the year? I doubt it but you never know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »