Home

Madden NFL 10: AskMadden Tip of the Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10: AskMadden Tip of the Week within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2009, 10:08 AM   #17
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Madden NFL 10: AskMadden Tip of the Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
thats a cool run and all for illustration purposes but,Why did Jaques Reeves on the strong side all of a sudden do a 360 at the point of attack and run himself out of the play?Also why was the defense shifted to the weakside.I also noticed the Te was uncovered.This defense was doomed from the start.I'm just saying.
Still haven't received an answer on this...
Old 12-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
As a Nashville native and lifelong Titans fan, it pains me to see how Chris Johnson is basically the "Bo Jackson" of this year's Madden.

For many years, I have always used Tennessee in whatever football game I'm playing, but I don't use them anymore due to how cheap CJ is in Madden 10.

I understand he's a beast in real life, but in Madden, he doesn't just get 150 yards a game, he gets 250 or more (usually, on half as many carries), and the game just isn't fun when you play with him due to how easy it is to get into the open field and score.

Thanks Madden for making me ashamed to play as my home team.
I agree with you on this and I don't know if it's the same case with you but when I'm not using a speed back, I only average about 2.5-3 YPC, which is even less fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »